Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is the best parent in OP. Isn't abusive. Doesn't abandon them. Tries to force Yamato to go out and socialize during big parties. Accepts whatever gender Yamato wants to align with.

It's god damn startling to see the bloodthirsty alcoholic be a better dad than Dragon or Yassop.
Who woulda thought kaido would be the best dad of the series
:sanmoji:
I wish he could be my dad
:josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamato know Luffy's power better than Ulti and Page One. Yamato >>> Ulti/P1 :cheers:

Grandmaster Mihawk once said, if you are strong, you can tell your opponent power just by looking at them. :kata:

They are not on that level yet :josad:
Time for Mihawk vs Yamato thread?:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

ps. ofc only after chapter drops I respect the rules TAC and you know this!:kata:

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Yamato know Luffy's power better than Ulti and Page One. Yamato >>> Ulti/P1 :cheers:

Grandmaster Mihawk once said, if you are strong, you can tell your opponent power just by looking at them. :kata:

They are not on that level yet :josad:
Thats why Zoro wanted to fight Fujitora at the end of Dressrosa, he knew he could beat him. Zoro been admiral lvl. Now he will be Yonko lvl after slicing Kaido.

Because this is nonsense... Kaido said it's his son. Yamato said I'm Kaido's son. Now Oda box saying she is Kaido's DAUGHTER.

I feel like Oda is just wasting time for whatever is gonna happen on chapter 1000.
Or Kaido respects his wishes to call him a boy. Like trans now a days go crazy if you mis gender them. If Kaido respects him enough to do that, he might help him with Ace 2 years ago

From u/oplove

Small translation of the raw leaks. 20 years ago, Yamato has witnessed the legendary 1 hour. She says there’s no samurai like Oden. The one who killed him are Orochi and her father. She was frustrated but even more was moved and couldn’t stop crying. She later found Oden’s journal and considers that to be her bible. Kaido doesn’t know about it. Yamato wants to open up Wano like Oden. Yamato acts like she’s a guy because Oden was a dude. Yamato says that Luffy is really strong and that he isn’t even serious yet. She remembers Ace thinking about Luffy.
Damn yamato observation haki is on point boi...thats why ulti acknowledge luffy strength too proceed to show her full strength...:steef::steef::steef:

Yeah, One Piece is on BREAK NEXT WEEK and back in WSJ Issue 33/34 (Double Issue)

Here ToC Issue 31 (RAW)

ロボ子
ワンピ
ヒロアカ
ストーン
モリキン
ハイキュー
ニライカナイc
マッシュル
あやトラ
エグゼロス(読み切り)c
マグ