WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Something ain’t right. I said “Luffy” in a post and I check it a few hours later, the word was changed to “Nika” instead. I didn't make any edits.

Is L U F F Y censored? It must be a conspiracy! They're onto me now!

Just gonna test it out real quick:

L L U F F Y
U
F
F
Y

L U F F Y IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, YOU EXIST. WE ACKNOWLEDGE YOU. I CAN'T EVEN FIND YOU IN THE SEARCH BAR. LUUUUUFFFY

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Something ain’t right. I said “Nika” in a post and I check it a few hours later, the word was changed to “Nika” instead. I didn't make any edits.

L L U F F Y
U
F
F
Y

L U F F Y IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, YOU EXIST. WE ACKNOWLEDGE YOU. I CAN'T EVEN FIND YOU IN THE SEARCH BAR. LUUUUUFFFY
Cringe

Something ain’t right. I said “Nika” in a post and I check it a few hours later, the word was changed to “Nika” instead. I didn't make any edits.

L L U F F Y
U
F
F
Y

Goddfy negged their faves so hard they had to cope and erase his name from existence. They did LULUSIA on Godffy

go
Do you want a story where villains are treated with respect? I know the perfect manga for you.
Versus. A recent new manga from the author of One Punch Man. I'm currently following it. It's a very innovative story,as the plot is about the "Evil vs Evil" trope,and the heroes don't even dream of punishing the villains for their evil deeds.

@PeronaNerona @OnePiss @OGshine
@Wizak08 @zenox @SakazOuki
@Lion of Olympus @SDfear @Blackbeard
@RZ.119 @EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi
@ZoroMazino @yorosenpai @Fleet Leader Fenaker
@ConquistadoR @Cruxroux
gona read it:myman: