[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote lynch Kiku

It won’t get her until after her birthday for anyone who has a heart
sry i dont want kiku to have to defend herself on her birthday ik im vetoing / defending alot of your pushes but nyaa
joygirl has been unimpressive but they have a date a live pfp and i dont want to vote out a seemingly new player
uhm
eugh i cant find any good posters to vote aside from michelle lol

sry i dont want kiku to have to defend herself on her birthday ik im vetoing / defending alot of your pushes but nyaa
joygirl has been unimpressive but they have a date a live pfp and i dont want to vote out a seemingly new player
uhm
eugh i cant find any good posters to vote aside from michelle lol
Kiku is a gremlin (one of my favorite posters for it). She deserves no sympathy!

Joygirl is null to me rn. She’s not new though just been away for awhile. She’s a veteran player

Rejoice, for I have decided you will be my Enkidu, and I will allow you to stand by my side as we wipe out the Mongrels who dare stand in our way.
whos the character youre roleplaying again
i would town this had you not gotten towned for it last game and you might just be mafia thinkikng well i did it last game so might as well do it this gmae
Post automatically merged:

Kiku is a gremlin (one of my favorite posters for it). She deserves no sympathy!

Joygirl is null to me rn. She’s not new though just been away for awhile. She’s a veteran player
oh well then im not really impressed by her not bad enough for me to push for it
i love kikus posting when theyre mafia in specific lol theyre such a blast but bday >:C

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
whos the character youre roleplaying again
i would town this had you not gotten towned for it last game and you might just be mafia thinkikng well i did it last game so might as well do it this gmae
Hmpf, how befitting of a mongrel to be ignorant to greatness when it’s before your very eyes.

Go figure it out yourself, Mongrel. The name I gave professor should be a dead giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.