[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
He egged me on but then immediately ghosted

And he’s heard repeatedly what people expect from him to tonally

He let the fight drop easily (convienently I feel since I framed my vote as a way to get a read more than an imminent lynch push)

If he doesn’t expect to give content he’s gonna have to claim if that’s how he wants to play it
Can you describe in what way I "egged you" besides being ambivalent about your vote? This is pretty much a fallacious statement your pushing to implying I then "ghosted" and left. Frankly its not very cash money of you to sum up my apathy this way.

I don’t think he likes SRM either and if he really doesn’t want to play the thread and do stuff (like he didn’t in WoW) he’s going to come out a lot worse if he doesn’t follow through than just trying to bark a very tiny bit and then hope it goes away

We’ll see if he successfully town tells I guess lol
Try it.

Like I told Fuji, you don't know my tells or ticks as a player regardless of whatever alignment you may or may not think I am.

Hmm, Im no angleshooting. Studying past games is a good way to read someone.

And why shouldnt I help prof? Its part of the game to help other people solve the game.
Your objective is comparing a game where I barely had any activity and wasn't around to actually play it with this one? You think this merits actual comparison?

I don't care if you help him or not and get me lynched, I'm saying your doing textbook angleshooting because your comparing when I entered the game in this one with the last game. Its flawed play analysis.

If I have tells like you claimed I do then you wouldn't be reliant on that strategy and instead focus on my lackadaisical responses to Prof, otherwise your commentary is pointless. And self-contradictory to be direct.

Your objective is comparing a game where I barely had any activity and wasn't around to actually play it with this one? You think this merits actual comparison?

I don't care if you help him or not and get me lynched, I'm saying your doing textbook angleshooting because your comparing when I entered the game in this one with the last game. Its flawed play analysis.
I checked the WoW game, the Avatar game and the JJK game.

Also if youd bothered reading my posts Ive actually been saying that nothing you did so far is really ping worthy.

Thank you for confirming you didnt read all my posts.

If I have tells like you claimed I do then you wouldn't be reliant on that strategy and instead focus on my lackadaisical responses to Prof, otherwise your commentary is pointless. And self-contradictory to be direct.
I used this strategy because you didnt have time to play enough in this game for me to get a good read on you. Like seriously read my posts before engaging in this kind of dishonest talk.

I did focus on your responses to prof and talked about it as well.

I checked the WoW game, the Avatar game and the JJK game.
There's no point of including the WoW game.

Also if youd bothered reading my posts Ive actually been saying that nothing you did so far is really ping worthy.
I never accused you of scum reading me though from this. I said its a bad angle to try and read me off the back of your hand involving my thread entrances which are always NAI.

Thank you for confirming you didnt read all my posts.
Ironic given you aren't reading my posts at all. I don't care if you do or don't suspect me, context matters here. And your missing it. I've said I don't like your approach to how your trying to read me, simple as.

I used this strategy because you didnt have time to play enough in this game for me to get a good read on you. Like seriously read my posts before engaging in this kind of dishonest talk.

I did focus on your responses to prof and talked about it as well.
I saw that but its still also involving a bit of angleshooting and I suggest you stop bringing up a game (WoW) that pissed me off to no end.

I saw that but its still also involving a bit of angleshooting and I suggest you stop bringing up a game (WoW) that pissed me off to no end.
That the game pissed you off or no has no relevance, its still a game where you had 100+ posts in and were scum. Its as valid a game as any other to check.

J

Joygirl1

Nope, won't be asking why someone is voting me for no good reason in mafia rounds anymore but LANJI voting me is pretty sus.

J

Joygirl1

sry i dont want kiku to have to defend herself on her birthday ik im vetoing / defending alot of your pushes but nyaa
joygirl has been unimpressive but they have a date a live pfp and i dont want to vote out a seemingly new player
uhm
eugh i cant find any good posters to vote aside from michelle lol
Imagine being called "unimpressive" by a dude who entered the thread by playing like a maniac :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.