ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1106 : By your Side

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Kizaru was conflicted and thought about his friends until the last chapter, then he finally chose a side and in this chapter he tried to kill Bonnie and Kuma and if it hadn't been for Nika he would have done it.
If you don't believe in the complete stupidity that Kizaru has already lost from this sudden blow from Nika, Kizaru will fight Nika because there is no one else to stop him. Zoro could have tried to stop him, but he was far from the scene of action and it was unclear whether he had defeated Lucci or was lost somewhere
Kizaru is not permanently knocked out, that's not what I'm saying.

However, Luffy is going to focus on Saturn and not on an admiral who is acting in a devil way because of Saturn.

Expect from Luffy to free Kizaru from Saturn's shackles by defeating Saturn is all that I'm saying.

If Kizaru comes to interfere Luffy while he is fighting Saturn, then maybe Zoro steps it, who knows?

This isn't as simple as "Luffy will defeat Kizaru and Saturn", this is pure nonsense and just the wish of a certain agenda.

"WAHHHHHH KIZARU IS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA HAVE HIM AS GOOFY OPPONENT!!!@!!"
"WAAAHHHH KIZARU LOST BECAUSE I'M IGNORING LOLKO LOOKING BAD"
"WAAHAHAH SATURN IS THE MAIN ANTAGONIST PLS DON'T MAKE AN ADMIRAL A MAIN ANTAGONIST PLS GODA HAVE GOOFY BEAT AN OLD MAN TO VALIDATE MY ADMIRAL HATE"
Without bantering and trying to force an agenda:

If you haven't realized by now that Saturn is the main villain of this arc I don't know what to say ...

If Sanji didn't get hit, then where was he literally a second later as Kizaru was about to slice up Bonney?

Did bro call it a day or something? Seems strange that all he'd have in him is a single beam kick with Vegapunk boots...
:zorothink:
Either Sanji got hit, or bro realized he wasn't built for Kizaru confrontation. Your call.
:usosmug:

Without bantering and trying to force an agenda:

If you haven't realized by now that Saturn is the main villain of this arc I don't know what to say ...
Then you are in for a surprise because the whole admiral agenda is still pushing the "Kizaru is Luffy's main fight" nonsense.

Kizaru is more probably pretending to be on Saturn's side and doing the bare minimum than really being a villain in this arc.

The Ancient Robot is awakening due to Luffy's powers.
Would it be too crazy to assume that, hundreds of years ago, when it climbed the Red Line and attacked Mariejois, it was powered by the Drums of Liberation too?

I know I know - the Gorosei said the Devil Fruit had not been awakened for 800 years - but that's as far as they know. They wouldn't have known about Luffy's awakening if not for CP0 agents at the scene (at least not immediately).

Could it be that it got awakened hundreds of years ago, but the user didn't have the means to fight the WG and died (in a fight or the fated shonen illness)?

-------------------------------

Other than that, Bonney having ultimate authority over the Pacifista is a nice touch. Thankfully it's only for the Pacifista and not Seraphim, that would be overkill.

The Giants being the party coming to Egghead is out of left field. However we can count it as Shanks coming since they're his allies. Which means the next arc is the fated Shanks and Luffy meet up...
I wonder how Luffy's awakening will play into the Giants' lore. Maybe they have ancient scrolls about Nika amd his powers that will help Luffy eliminate some drawbacks.

Safe to say you ditched "Zoro will probably beat Kizaru" narrative?
Zoro defeating Kizaru is a theory, a hypothesis, a possibility.

I push it because I have arguments for it.

To me, there are 2 possible scenarios:
- Kizaru stops obeying to Saturn before his defeat and betrays him (unlikely but possible)
- Kizaru keeps obeying to Saturn, even when Luffy fights Saturn, and Zoro comes and stops him

No scenario is 100% likely.

What is 100% true is that Luffy will fight Saturn and defeat him, Saturn is the main villain of the arc, not Kizaru.

Zoro defeating Kizaru is a theory, a hypothesis, a possibility.

I push it because I have arguments for it.

To me, there are 2 possible scenarios:
- Kizaru stops obeying to Saturn before his defeat and betrays him (unlikely but possible)
- Kizaru keeps obeying to Saturn, even when Nika fights Saturn, and Zoro comes and stops him

No scenario is 100% likely.

What is 100% true is that Nika will fight Saturn and defeat him, Saturn is the main villain of the arc, not Kizaru.
That's cool and all, but that's not how you were speaking before. You were talking in absolute terms and only when further questioned, did you clarify it is not 100% sure.

Now, you are speaking like it is just another possibility, not necessarily the most likely one.