ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1106 : By your Side

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
LOL SANJI NEVER ACTUALLY GOT HIT WITH ANY LASERS

LOOK AT THE INVENSTIGATION I DID ON THE PANELS AFTER THE HQ VERSION DROPED

EVERYONE WHO WAS HIT BY KIZARU LASER HAS A WHITE BEAM DRAWN GOING THROUGH THEIR BODY AND OUT THE OTHER SIDE

SANJI ON THE OTHER HAD HAS NOT ONE SINGLE WHITE BEAM IN OR OUT OF HIS BODY

THE CLOSE UP PANEL SHOWING ATLAS AND FRANKY GETTING DAMAGED SPITTING BLOOD WE SEE SANJI FACE NOT IN PAIN BUT ANGRY AND IN ATTACKE MODE BLOCKING THE LASERS INSTEAD OF SHOWING PAIN LIKE FRANKY AND ATLAS

@Pew i think you tweet was right sanji did not even get hit

@Lance_Dragonite you a clown next time dont post wrong spoilers because you hate sanji. franky and sanji did not attempt to stop kizaru they got sneaked attack in the air and sanji deflected his beams. IF anything kizaru attempted to stop them.

PLUS IF BONNEY WASNT THERE HE WOULDNT BE DEFLECTING THE LASERS AT ALL HE WOULD JUST DODGE THEM

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

EVERYONE WHO WAS HIT BY KIZARU LASER HAS A WHITE BEAM DRAWN GOING THROUGH THEIR BODY AND OUT THE OTHER SIDE

THE CLOSE UP PANEL SHOWING ATLAS AND FRANKY GETTING DAMAGED SPITTING BLOOD WE SEE SANJI FACE NOT IN PAIN BUT ANGRY AND IN ATTACKE MODE BLOCKING THE LASERS INSTEAD OF SHOWING PAIN LIKE FRANKY AND ATLAS

@Lance_Dragonite you a clown next time dont post wrong spoilers because you hate sanji. franky and sanji did not attempt to stop kizaru they got sneaked attack in the air and sanji deflected his beams. IF anything kizaru attempted to stop them.

Sarcasm or cope?

Drop the cap , i already worked on that

I believe for story purposes both Saturn and Kizaru will now pretend VP is dead. I take it as long as he's out of the picture. It was annoying for Kizaru to fail killing him each time.

Now that Bonney has made the connection she can use her powers and turn herself or Kuma into Nika. I believe she'll use it on herself.
The Robot also started moving so I assume it does something in the next 3 chapters. Can't imagine its only job is to carry the crew outta here. The Ship probably fits into the Giants ship already.

Speaking of the Giants I'm not really excited for them but it could've been worse.

Some things need to get worked out but I hope we can get to Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 very soon.

This arc will easily last another year imo. Haven't even seen the Blackbeard pirates.