ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1106 : By your Side

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
LOL SANJI NEVER ACTUALLY GOT HIT WITH ANY LASERS

LOOK AT THE INVENSTIGATION I DID ON THE PANELS AFTER THE HQ VERSION DROPED

EVERYONE WHO WAS HIT BY KIZARU LASER HAS A WHITE BEAM DRAWN GOING THROUGH THEIR BODY AND OUT THE OTHER SIDE

SANJI ON THE OTHER HAD HAS NOT ONE SINGLE WHITE BEAM IN OR OUT OF HIS BODY

THE CLOSE UP PANEL SHOWING ATLAS AND FRANKY GETTING DAMAGED SPITTING BLOOD WE SEE SANJI FACE NOT IN PAIN BUT ANGRY AND IN ATTACKE MODE BLOCKING THE LASERS INSTEAD OF SHOWING PAIN LIKE FRANKY AND ATLAS

@Pew i think you tweet was right sanji did not even get hit

@Lance_Dragonite you a clown next time dont post wrong spoilers because you hate sanji. franky and sanji did not attempt to stop kizaru they got sneaked attack in the air and sanji deflected his beams. IF anything kizaru attempted to stop them.

PLUS IF BONNEY WASNT THERE HE WOULDNT BE DEFLECTING THE LASERS AT ALL HE WOULD JUST DODGE THEM

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Wanji finally got pre ts half dead zolo level of endurance
We sanji fans eat good

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

EVERYONE WHO WAS HIT BY KIZARU LASER HAS A WHITE BEAM DRAWN GOING THROUGH THEIR BODY AND OUT THE OTHER SIDE

THE CLOSE UP PANEL SHOWING ATLAS AND FRANKY GETTING DAMAGED SPITTING BLOOD WE SEE SANJI FACE NOT IN PAIN BUT ANGRY AND IN ATTACKE MODE BLOCKING THE LASERS INSTEAD OF SHOWING PAIN LIKE FRANKY AND ATLAS

@Lance_Dragonite you a clown next time dont post wrong spoilers because you hate sanji. franky and sanji did not attempt to stop kizaru they got sneaked attack in the air and sanji deflected his beams. IF anything kizaru attempted to stop them.

PLUS IF BONNEY WASNT THERE HE WOULDNT BE DEFLECTING THE LASERS AT ALL HE WOULD JUST DODGE THEM

Yes baldy, he blocked like hawkins:shame::shame::shame::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::risiup::risiup::risiup::risicheck::risicheck::risicheck::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:

@GUI VI @Redboy776 @WizardKing @Embers Kaios @nik87

No, and I already told you so:

It is clear as a it can be.

You can literally see the arm on ther other side of Sanji.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
No, and I already told you so:

It is clear as a it can be.

You can literally see the arm on ther other side of Sanji.
Nope all the people who got hit by beam show white beam going in and out the back clearly Sanji doesn’t show any white bean going in or out that is his arm