[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said otherwise. I'm pointing out that it doesn't prove your argument, because the position you are supposing has not been adequately established.
OMGUS is scum reading because they voted/suspected you. That wasn't what happened.
I'm not presenting it as otherwise - I'm saying between the two, I find the town "agenda" the more plausible scenario.
I can’t really find a logic against this aside from I don’t really think that the town agenda is more plausible, so I’m just going to drop this

First post voting for themselves.
This move makes no sense, and appears to me that they are attempting to create an illusion that they are too chaotic to be scum.

Flower seemed to think be their entrance to the game seemed to be too weird to be scum, but I beg to differ.

While this may seem quite innocent by itself, I see a trend in their posts where they are heavily focused on making people feel good, which in turn makes people soften to them. It’s a good strategy for surviva, especially paired with what at least can be seen as contribution.

Votes for Yoho doing the exact same he’s accusing Yoho of doing, I pointed this one out earlier.

Replies to Red Night again with the same post as her entry post quoted, but this time without the self vote

gives a town read to Fuji, but again appealing to emotions.

these are just the first few posts but they are really peculiar, and noticeably heavily revolving around building rapport with players, so it really does come off to me that they’re trying to build alliances so that they can skate by.

This post comes off as extremely fake. Goes from voting Yoho for a non-reason to suddenly going 180 and voting with him.

Goes from saying Michelle is town to later change their mind on a whim later

Nibel read comes out of nowhere, plus they’re changing their list every other post.
‘The admission to her wolf plan is maybe at a glance a town joke, but looking at their other posts it’s hard to see this as town.

This is a very strange thing to say as town, what kind of merit does this hold?
how does this fit into a town POV is beyond me

This is the later post where Luka completely changed their mind despite earlier saying Michelle must be town

just by looking at the early performance of Luka I’m starting to get that feeling as well.

Their posts are all over, hectic, chaotic, playing off emotions and causing mayhem.
While at the time I arrived they seemed to have calmed down, also posting mechanic summaries, I feel that going through any more of Luka’s spam will only reveal more of the same.

It’s mostly nonsense and throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

If they are Jester they’re doing a good job, but I highly doubt this is a town slot.

Act I’ll do it rn since this is annoying me
Self voting was a joke and it’s nai
You can shut up since I do that every game
I don’t really care I know I’m town I can do scummy things I won’t accuse myself

yes since I’m Yknow- reading the godamned game? And I only saw that post since I wanted to see why I was being voted?

not everything had to have a merit im playing to have fun

The read on Michele was a joke originally
How is the read on yoho fake? People can town tell?

disorginized since I’m on phone but this is the worst case I’ve ever seen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.