[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I do not think while playing mafia everybody can confirm that who’s wolfed with me before I just type what I feel lien accusing me of an overlaying strategy is like accusing a goldren regreiever of manipulating its owner
So am I understanding this correctly; You’re just typing before thinking?

How does that clear you in any way shape or form?

So am I understanding this correctly; You’re just typing before thinking?

How does that clear you in any way shape or form?
Uh yeah pretty much it’s what I always do
It doesn’t but accusing me of these fancy things like trying to act like a puppy to appeal to others due to me being mafia Is really dumb

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Uh yeah pretty much it’s what I always do
It doesn’t but accusing me of these fancy things like trying to act like a puppy to appeal to others due to me being mafia Is really dumb
I deny your appeal to emotion

You’ve done nothing to make me think I’m wrong, you’ve just played into the exact thing I’ve accused you of in every response.
Keep howling, Mongrel.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hmmm, interesting

I’ll wait in anticipation to see what you guys are cooking up. I’m not seeing it
It's mostly his response. As scum he tends to distance, even bus, his mates. As I was interacting with him, I wasn't really getting the impression that he was operating under any nefarious agenda - he could for example have just retracted his Michelle idea and buddied along, or he could have doubled down while trying to sell me on it, and instead he just went at me over it. That by itself doesn't mean much, but it does bring into question what his goal on this would be. I mean if Michelle is town like I think he is, all he's doing is sinking his own threadstanding by aggressively deflecting this way. Overall, it gave me the impression that he was uninformed.

I do think there is a strong element of OMGUS to his play, and his reasoning seems to come entirely from that, but that's something I anticipate from him as either alignment so when I factor for that, his responses don't seem bad to me. Logically I wouldn't call them sound, I just don't think he's scum for it.

J

Joygirl1

At least 1/3 of the players have contributed almost nothing yet. IF Flower's mech is trustworthy Luka and Red Night are clear for now (despite me having doubts about this being so easy, especially on Day 1). This means it should be almost sure there's a few scum amongst the lowposters. And I'm not even sure if @Jesse Pinkman and @HeWhoHasNoEqual even noticed that the round had started :pepeke:

The silent ones:
Gadonkadonk (3 weird posts, votes Flower first, then immediately changes to Orwellian in his second post)
Gamibt (asking for summary and nothing else)
xenos5 (the typical standard "Hi, I'm here" posts and activity excuses, nothing else)
BHH (votes Naomi for no reason, no other input than that, calling me a "bro" :pepeanger:)
Kiku (bit excusable because on your birthday you normally don't just really wanna sit there and play mafia)
Gambit (one post
T-Pein (lazy as hell)
Alwaysmind (as always)
Random Asshole (lazy as always)

Oh, and then there's Orca who made a few posts more than those above but I can't help he's giving me scummy vibes somehow.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It's mostly his response. As scum he tends to distance, even bus, his mates. As I was interacting with him, I wasn't really getting the impression that he was operating under any nefarious agenda - he could for example have just retracted his Michelle idea and buddied along, or he could have doubled down while trying to sell me on it, and instead he just went at me over it. That by itself doesn't mean much, but it does bring into question what his goal on this would be. I mean if Michelle is town like I think he is, all he's doing is sinking his own threadstanding by aggressively deflecting this way. Overall, it gave me the impression that he was uninformed.

I do think there is a strong element of OMGUS to his play, and his reasoning seems to come entirely from that, but that's something I anticipate from him as either alignment so when I factor for that, his responses don't seem bad to me. Logically I wouldn't call them sound, I just don't think he's scum for it.
Fair enough, and also the way the current feel of the thread is also extremely unamusing. Suddenly everyone just defending Luka left right and centre.
I’ll give it up, boring.

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.