[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What commentary do you have for us?

Also a refusal to claim if you just want to coast is game throwing. Why are you doing this?
That's not game throwing. What do you want me to comment on? I didn't read the first 40+ pages when I made my entry post, you have at least five votes on my wagon, and Ratchet is tagging along with a few others as if I'll give them any consideration.

What do you want to hear?

I honestly think mango is struggling for content
he made an attempt a bit later on today but it seems lacking anyway almost like a chore.

I havent seen much on orca to comment
but a general comment about inactives and orca sticking his vote on one doesnt move the needle for me.

I have heard relatively opposite reads on michelle from multiple people now
perhaps she isnt a criminal.
Not so much her point on Orca on what he did but that she noticed it and then made a point to pursue it and I looked at him and I could see him as scum and really only Luka was looking that way before

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That would be explicitly death (being killed, not lynched), and even then I don't recall him actively seeking it, versus seeking a greater purpose from it. It has been many years since I saw season 1 though, so it's possible I've forgotten some parts.

That's not game throwing. What do you want me to comment on? I didn't read the first 40+ pages when I made my entry post, you have at least five votes on my wagon, and Ratchet is tagging along with a few others as if I'll give them any consideration.

Anything

ISO around find some way to contribute to this game

Give thoughts on your wagon

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

"I refuse to play to my alignment but I want you to facilitate me anyway"

Like, is it funny or something? Just feels like you're trying to troll the game, I get half-assing, but this is outright tanking. How is this even fun for you?

Vote: The Orca

Anything

ISO around find some way to contribute to this game

Give thoughts on your wagon
I'm not going to give any thoughts on my wagon. Absolutely pointless. If there is some specific player you want my input or exchange that you want me to give my thoughts on, feel free to bring it to my attention.

Not the best post, but I dig the sas :milaugh:
Any of my posts are better than yours, tbdean.

Sincerely, is this your way of trying to set up playing scum in future? Like what are you doing? You're flagrantly tanking your slot just to make it difficult to read you, I'm starting to reach the point with you where I'd be happy getting your flip on principle.
You never got back to me on my doubts about him earlier

I’m not sure he’s scum although I agree its titling

That would be explicitly death (being killed, not lynched), and even then I don't recall him actively seeking it, versus seeking a greater purpose from it. It has been many years since I saw season 1 though, so it's possible I've forgotten some parts.
He didn’t actively seek it but
Idk what Aurelian is doing

Not so much her point on Orca on what he did but that she noticed it and then made a point to pursue it and I looked at him and I could see him as scum and really only Luka was looking that way before
as a consequence
orca prob would be higher in your suspect list ? correct?

I will be honest after looking at his twenty or so post. Its hard for me to pick out anything.

"I refuse to play to my alignment but I want you to facilitate me anyway"

Like, is it funny or something? Just feels like you're trying to troll the game, I get half-assing, but this is outright tanking. How is this even fun for you?

Vote: The Orca
To be honest on some primal level I enjoy needling and bothering you out of most players so on that level, its fun. But again I'm not doing anything remotely game-throwing or tanking, that take is purely subjective.

Also why are you lynching Orca instead of me?

Status
Not open for further replies.