[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You never got back to me on my doubts about him earlier

I’m not sure he’s scum although I agree its titling
You asked me about Fuji's thing and I gave you my answer, I don't really feel like there was anything more I needed to add here?

I will note that just last game I took his apathy to be town because I thought he'd try a bit harder as scum than he did, and he ended up being scum, so I'm not too happy about just enabling him to spite the game like this. I do value Fuji's position on him though given that he has a host-eye view on his alignment, so I'm willing to look elsewhere. Hence why I didn't vote him.

as a consequence
orca prob would be higher in your suspect list ? correct?

I will be honest after looking at his twenty or so post. Its hard for me to pick out anything.
Orca would probably be my new best guess yeah

I feel good about my strongest town leans and have a handful of slots I feel pretty good about but the rest feels like sorting through a trash pile right now

You asked me about Fuji's thing and I gave you my answer, I don't really feel like there was anything more I needed to add here?

I will note that just last game I took his apathy to be town because I thought he'd try a bit harder as scum than he did, and he ended up being scum, so I'm not too happy about just enabling him to spite the game like this. I do value Fuji's position on him though given that he has a host-eye view on his alignment, so I'm willing to look elsewhere. Hence why I didn't vote him.
Don't be a coward, you inferior anime follower whose taste in waifus is also vastly inferior to mine, objectively speaking. I sense tension and a risk of gambling around my slot, since when were you such a coward in a day 1 mafia game? Tsk tsk.

I meant my last post to you after you gave that thoughts on what Fuji said when I expressed I was starting to think he’d gotten too belligerent and pedantic in the pointless argument with Fuji to be scum

But I take you moving off as coming around to the same thing

Ratchet

To be honest on some primal level I enjoy needling and bothering you out of most players so on that level, its fun. But again I'm not doing anything remotely game-throwing or tanking, that take is purely subjective.

Also why are you lynching Orca instead of me?
But you're not getting under my skin, or really even bothering me personally - you're just rolling through the game without actually playing it. You're not reading, you're not willing to claim to help inform your slot, you're not scum hunting, you're not even fake scumhunting - I really don't understand why you're even playing. I certainly wouldn't want to waste any time on something I have no interest in. And no, it's not subjective - if you're town there is a basic level of engagement that you're expected to maintain, that is, at the very least, a sincere effort to play to your wincon. There is nothing sincere, or even effort, about your approach this game. That's why I asked "is this fun for you", I genuinely don't know what you're getting out of signing up to play like this. You must be really bored or something I guess.

I've gone over why I'm not voting you - I do consider Fuji's take quite highly given he has a pretty good eye for this stuff and he was in a good position to view how you approached last game, enough to not actually lynch you. Orca I have no specific read on, but I've seen his name crop up a few times and I'm happy to support that wagon for now, nothing I've seen from him suggests town to me so happy with the direction.

But you're not getting under my skin, or really even bothering me personally - you're just rolling through the game without actually playing it. You're not reading, you're not willing to claim to help inform your slot, you're not scum hunting, you're not even fake scumhunting - I really don't understand why you're even playing. I certainly wouldn't want to waste any time on something I have no interest in. And no, it's not subjective - if you're town there is a basic level of engagement that you're expected to maintain, that is, at the very least, a sincere effort to play to your wincon. There is nothing sincere, or even effort, about your approach this game. That's why I asked "is this fun for you", I genuinely don't know what you're getting out of signing up to play like this. You must be really bored or something I guess.

I've gone over why I'm not voting you - I do consider Fuji's take quite highly given he has a pretty good eye for this stuff and he was in a good position to view how you approached last game, enough to not actually lynch you. Orca I have no specific read on, but I've seen his name crop up a few times and I'm happy to support that wagon for now, nothing I've seen from him suggests town to me so happy with the direction.
That's a lot of words for saying you aren't annoyed.

Ratchet

That's a lot of words for saying you aren't annoyed.
Well it wasn't to say "I'm not annoyed" - frankly I find your approach to be distasteful and disrespectful, but that's me speaking as a player and as someone who enjoys playing Mafia. Once I close the tab that's where it ends - there is no substance or genuine anger. It was also something of a question - if your joy here is to troll me, well have fun with that one, I can promise you that it makes absolutely no difference to me outside of this game. But it just seems so pointless to me - if you have free time to burn, you could at least be playing video games or something. But well, you can do whatever you want, it's your time that you're wasting.

Given that you ignored the part where I responded to your question though, I do have to ask - why did you ask me a question that you don't appear to have any interest in the answer to?

Status
Not open for further replies.