[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Well for what it's worth I don't think as scum he would intentionally ghost the game entirely, but it could easily be unintentional so yeah. Just need more from him. Hoping he gets back soon.
I’m hypersensitive to him not doing much after being his serial killer partner in valentines lol

My exact thoughts were if he doesn’t start doing stuff to blow his head off lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
AM I think is a little weird trying to split hairs with the inactives the way he’s asked questions like he has

Which is obviously trying to read an enigma but it’s something I noted trying to go through all of these inactives
My position on AM is the same as usual - he can be Vigged at any point and I wouldn't be upset, and as the PoE is flipped his time for the lynch will come before long, which gives him plenty of time to be confirmed through mech or to offer something from his play. I haven't noticed this "splitting hairs", if you have specific posts I can go over it, but there's not rush. I don't think I'd lynch him today, but if Orca has a good claim or something I wouldn't hate the direction at all.

Ratchet

Red Night is a large part mech which I’ll holster

But besides that I thought his reaction to my early wagon on him way okay
Gotcha, that's fine.
I’m hypersensitive to him not doing much after being his serial killer partner in valentines lol

My exact thoughts were if he doesn’t start doing stuff to blow his head off lol
Yeah, I was basing it off of that too. Plus I think as town he just has a certain way of engaging that isn't present when he's scum - a level of excitement if you will.

My position on AM is the same as usual - he can be Vigged at any point and I wouldn't be upset, and as the PoE is flipped his time for the lynch will come before long, which gives him plenty of time to be confirmed through mech or to offer something from his play. I haven't noticed this "splitting hairs", if you have specific posts I can go over it, but there's not rush. I don't think I'd lynch him today, but if Orca has a good claim or something I wouldn't hate the direction at all.
The splitting hairs is from me trying to sort the inactives lol

You can just ISO him. I felt like he lacked even the usual AM posting meat (like he usually is saying something even if it’s completely random or not game related) looking at it. And he just asked several questions and made a “I’m catching up comment” which felt a little weird

I’ve kind of broke my brain going through the list like in HxH lol

Ratchet

For what it's worth from Xenos, having just read over his two posts, he comes across as relaxed and open, which is a good sign for him. Could be a degree of over-explaining in there too, I do think he'd be pretty cagey about how he is perceived to the thread as scum though which wasn't present from his two posts so far. So probably won't lynch today.

Ratchet

The splitting hairs is from me trying to sort the inactives lol

You can just ISO him. I felt like he lacked even the usual AM posting meat (like he usually is saying something even if it’s completely random or not game related) looking at it. And he just asked several questions and made a “I’m catching up comment” which felt a little weird

I’ve kind of broke my brain going through the list like in HxH lol
Ah, I follow. I don't really want to ISO him to ight so will go with that for now, I'll probably read it tomorrow.
---

Going to get a list of inactives and slots I'd like to see pressured and go to sleep I think.

Trying to sort AM or some of these slots D1 is probably not a good path to solving the game today lol

I’ve been desperate enough to look at two BHH games to cross compare lol
alwaysmind prob town

bhh scum, i remember his town game he was more active and discussing. placing vote with no explanation not town play.

They are a complete null by the way lol

They did more as both scum and town in the other two games I found here

I felt their post here to JG was a little odd this game but they’ve shown they can at least try as scum and gave some care to how their slot was being read which is not what’s happening here at all lol

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I have a strong feeling that the best approach to this game is going to be to find 1 or 2 active scum and then just purge every inactive or coasting player - threadstate just on a brief observation feels rather stale. Which generally indicates that scum aren't pushing anything and that town don't have strong direction or things to scum hunt with, so I'm not too concerned about anyone "power wolfing" so far.

Would add, that I expect a lot better from Flower in the coming phases. She says she can co form herself, she's going to need to do that sooner rather than later. If she hasn't by Day 3 I'm going to revisit this.
Honestly I agree with that mindset as well, all of the active people right now I like in some way

If I’m to remove Ratchet

The active/not PoE fodder slots I have the most hesitation towards right now are Mango and Lanji

I can see Lanji as town. But I got worried his pushes were a little static on Michelle & JG when they started to look better to me

Ratchet

PoE (Provisional):
T-Pein
Random Asshole
Orca
Gambit
HeWhoHasNoEqual
Kiku
AlwaysMind
Gadonkadonk
BoaHancoksHusband

I an tempted to throw Mango onto this list but I don't quite want to go there yet. Jesse isn't here simply because I expect his slot to be handled at some point if he continues to no-post.

Status
Not open for further replies.