[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i dont try to policy yoho i give my fucking viewpoint sice i wasnt aware if they were caught up with thread and i confused them with fuji
and no i wasnt proven wrong in any of the posts you qouted, i was proven wrong later in whcih i didnt double down the claim but i did gove another edefense of relaoded since i confused reloaded and fujis slots once again, including whyat exactly the slots have done
Sorry, you’re right, you tripled down

What have I missed, when is lynch proof good?
It’s NAI especially when it’s a passive that’s immediately outting. It’s not something town can’t have in a SRM game

You’re the leading wagon and you’re going to get lynched unless you can give me a reason to call off my dogs so you should probably start claiming!

Tunneling a guy with 2 posts isn’t going to do it

What’s your rationale?
From what i read, he didnt really stand out at all. I find that leans scummy more compared to the other person i know nothing about.

vote lynch the Orca

I also think Joygirl could be mafia, i have only read up to 33 and some of the more recent pages. 'now i must sleep though because i gotta make mone

From what i read, he didnt really stand out at all. I find that leans scummy more compared to the other person i know nothing about.

vote lynch the Orca

I also think Joygirl could be mafia, i have only read up to 33 and some of the more recent pages. 'now i must sleep though because i gotta make mone
Why do you think so? And what do you think about the fact that JG was one of the first ones on Orca?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
is this an elaborate prank
No, I’m just impressed how you interpreted my post lol

vote lynch the Orca

who is the other person you don’t know?

So you’re asking about Ratchet\ Gad and Orw?
Orw I already went in depth with, so you should already know.
But since you insist basically he seems to be reacting disproportionately to his situation.

GAD is inconsistent and changed his read of you in the same post, it wasn’t gradual but a complete 180. From saying your posts suck to announcing he’ll be sheeting you.

then only posting bs afterwards.
I think Fang is more likely town with how belligerent he is now

What about Ratchet?

Also, I feel pretty good about Luka being town. At a minimum I recommend shelving it and searching elsewhere for now

What do you think about Flower and the mech situation specifically? Bc I’ve seen you say a couple of times now you don’t trust the mech situation

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think Fang is more likely town with how belligerent he is now

What about Ratchet?

Also, I feel pretty good about Luka being town. At a minimum I recommend shelving it and searching elsewhere for now

What do you think about Flower and the mech situation specifically? Bc I’ve seen you say a couple of times now you don’t trust the mech situation
Right, forgot about Ratchet.

well first of all he had a strong town opener, also his general feel seemed townie to me.
Only one post he made recently made me pause for a bit.

I haven’t read in depth all of his posts, so it’s mostly on vibe and tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.