Chapter Discussion Don't you think it's pathetic that an emperor's crew needs rescuing?

and it doesn't help that one of those top fighters, Zoro, has been fighting Lucci for the last 30 or so chapters, literally contributing nothing.
top fighter fighting another top fighter of the enemy side
if it wasnt was for zoro fighting lucci right now , u would wonder how many casualties we would have gotten on the good side

heck if he actively searched for robin , all the strawhats here would have been fuckin dead

top fighter fighting another top fighter of the enemy side
if it wasnt was for zoro fighting lucci right now , u would wonder how many casualties we would have gotten on the good side

heck if he actively searched for robin , all the strawhats here would have been fuckin dead
None because Luffy would've just dealt with him easily.

Zolo should've taken Luffy's help earlier, then he wouldn't have been stuck fighting him for most of Egghead.

Where did you see Germa beating BMP?
They were losing and bloody alongside fishmen pirates
That wasn't even BMP at full power.

You're talking nonsense
WBP was against Navy HQ & Warlords, you think they can win by themselves

Greenbull didn't even fight the while beast pirates, just weakened King, weakened Queen and some girters
Did Big mom not intervene herself to capture germa?
BMP have 50-60 known high bounty members some of which have hax abilities and 3 commanders, yet none of them could capture germa w/o Big mom herself.

WBP after wb death went up 1v13 against akainu and they got bullied. Only WB was capable of taking on top tiers from Navy side.

GB folded BP, doesn't matter their condition, while he admitted he won't come to wano in Kaido's presence once again hammering the point that yonko crew are fodder without the Emperor.

Last edited:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Lastly, those editor comments at the end are just hype, nothing more, for example;

Nobody is about to say Yonko Blackbeard and Law are comparable titans lmfao
Lmao, I saw this quote, thought hey, I actually had this argument with people, went to look up the thread and lo and behold

Doesn't matter, you can't really gauge how comparable characters are from being part of the Worst Gen whereas we can pretty accurately say that Law and Blackbeard both being regarded as titans together suggests a level of being relative
Do we all now agree that editor comments are worthless?

Lmao, I saw this quote, thought hey, I actually had this argument with people, went to look up the thread and lo and behold

Do we all now agree that editor comments are worthless?
Damn you fucking got me! People's opinions can't change after a year and a half, what a genius you are!

Here's another for you

Bold Warriors Face Off!!
Reality: Shanksu one shotto Middo!!!
Post automatically merged:

and who told u he didnt use advanced haki
Show a single panel of Luffy using advanced haki.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Damn you fucking got me! People's opinions can't change after a year and a half, what a genius you are!

Here's another for you

Reality: Shanksu one shotto Middo!!!
Lmao calm down man, I’m not trying to shit on you. I just thought it was funny that when I saw you’re post I was going to say “boy, have I got a thread for you to read“ and saw you were the one I was arguing with.

As the great Soraichi says

Yes but at the same time Rogers crew was saved by weather. That's part of being a pirate. The real issue I have is Luffy being a bad leader.

I mean on egghead he hasnt done much wrong. I woukd say he should have prepared egghead for defense but with blackbeard on the prowl its probably better he doesnt.

What does this even mean? Is advanced haki a passive thing that's always in use when you learn it now?
when u are in ur strongest fucking form and needing to go all out , u should

its better to use advanced haki than not to
unless there is a big ass statement that he somehow doesnt want to use advanced haki

i can only give the gateway to conquerors haki since it should be a very draining technique
But ID and future sight ? nuh uh , g5 has every reason to use them

when u are in ur strongest fucking form and needing to go all out , u should

its better to use advanced haki than not to
unless there is a big ass statement that he somehow doesnt want to use advanced haki

i can only give the gateway to conquerors haki since it should be a very draining technique
But ID and future sight ? nuh uh , g5 has every reason to use them
So what I'm understanding from this is that you don't have even an ounce of proof to claim he's using advanced haki and are merely doing so to downplay him? Yeah, typical of a Ztard who has had his idol struggle against Luffy's scraps for like six months real time now.

Well sort of, but it's pretty well known that even though Luffy is on or very close to that level power wise, his crew are not. And none of them understand what to do in a reasonably complicated situation like this. Certainly can't rely on Luffy for leadership. So it's somewhat understandable, but still not a good look.

Oda always does this though, straw hats haven't beaten anything by their own power since fishman island.