[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already said that I do not buy his character as Pro-Town exactly. That hasn't changed with another player being Pro-Town.
I would be shocked if Fuji weren’t neutral so I default to him being bad with this information

Not that they can’t both be neutral but with 2 pro towns and 1 neutral any other indies I’m going to lean bad on

J

Joygirl1

How many indies do we have?
Definitely too much for all of them to be nice ones, that's not how it works, especially not in SRM.
Before we adress that problem in dephth we should search for mafia though.

Wonder if one of the current main candidates consisting of Orca, Gambit, T-Pein and Orwellian is mafia and at least one of their buddies is trying to save them by voting for one of the others.

Also I want to talk about that WU about someone becoming immortal until some other player dies. This is a strong ability being used early, makes me think if it was used by someone who already seemed to be in danger. Could have been used by Orwellian as he had clearly most of the votes on him at that time?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I would be shocked if Fuji weren’t neutral so I default to him being bad with this information

Not that they can’t both be neutral but with 2 pro towns and 1 neutral any other indies I’m going to lean bad on
I think it's possible, but I think one Pro-Town is aligned against Purple, the other Red (me). Where does that leave Pot/Echidna exactly?

@Pot Goblin Wincon please.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Definitely too much for all of them to be nice ones, that's not how it works, especially not in SRM.
Before we adress that problem in dephth we should search for mafia though.

Wonder if one of the current main candidates consisting of Orca, Gambit, T-Pein and Orwellian is mafia and at least one of their buddies is trying to save them by voting for one of the others.

Also I want to talk about that WU about someone becoming immortal until some other player dies. This is a strong ability being used early, makes me think if it was used by someone who already seemed to be in danger. Could have been used by Orwellian as he had clearly most of the votes on him at that time?
We lynch one of them and vig kill the others

Status
Not open for further replies.