[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you ever seem capable of doing is insulting other people by way of defence.
no, im actively saying the logic is bad. Saying that you are actively saying i cannot contribute my opinion into the game by virtue of me being wrong is not insulting you. Don't misconstruct what I'm saying. If you are saying you don't trust me, that's perfectly fair, but my opinion is still worth something and I don't enjoy it when you say "you cannot play the game".
I'm saying you don't get to call the lynch when you have established absolutely no credibility, I've given plenty of reason to not lynch Mango today, I also said Gambit is fine as a candidate. I'm quickly coming to find you rather unpleasant in these games.
With all due respect, what did I even do?
It's not an ultimatum, and it's not just you being wrong - your defence of T-Pein was utterly baseless. You claimed he was town based off of a generic opening he always makes, and then later said he would make himself obvious town despite not being able to cite anything concrete as to why that would be. Positionally, and with my knowledge that each scum team only has 3 players each, your play around T-Pein looks like stalling the flip to me. If you're town, I expect to see some urgency here from you, because your reads are clearly off on some level. Instead, your response has been to go to T-Pein's counter wagon and Mango. It's not very compelling.
I never have urgency unless I'm about to die, you should know this from what I've played. Yes, I do. And no, I'm a known busser - I always buss Pein here. If I have one incorrect read, I will not consider my entire structure of reads crumbled to the grond.
Your logic was not fine, because you never gave any of it - you just said he was obviously town and then defended him, voted his counter wagon, and then appealed to him town telling tomorrow when this doesn't strike me as a belief that you could reasonably hold.
I never said he was obviously town, I voted his CW of 2 votes at the time, and yes it is a belief I hold. I'm comparing it to past games with him, go look at Hells Paradise for example; in which he as scum didnt make enemies at all D1 and held at least a baseline of activity.
If you insult me once more this game I'm going to just ignore your slot and treat you as outed scum - fair warning. I haven't insulted you, I expect the same respect back.
I have never once insulted you this game, if I have please give a link to which I have done it. All I'm aware of is at EOD1 I made a mistake with words, which by the way; this is mafia, not a game of pure english; so I can't see why you were so hellbent on me doing all of the wrongs in the world. You often see lines like "you aren't town" uttered by players on other players they scum read, and I still don't see what I did wrong here. From what I'm seeing you're tunneling me because you don't like me, which is just eugh. I could be wrong of course, but regardless.

J

Joygirl1

If Mango is the Indie we know the identities of all of them which is pretty important.

Also means that scum are, by and large, going to be fairly strong individually and also unlikely to heavily bus day 1. Which I think should be informing reads around the flipped scum T-Pein, yes?
I agree with that. But I have to say that I also never voted T-Pein and voted Gambit instead and he would have only left 2 buddies left while red mafia could have easily helped voting T-Pein off. His role was pretty scary, so yeah I expect them to have nasty stuff.

If Mango is the Indie we know the identities of all of them which is pretty important.

Also means that scum are, by and large, going to be fairly strong individually and also unlikely to heavily bus day 1. Which I think should be informing reads around the flipped scum T-Pein, yes?
I noticed the Luka pein defense too when I looked back to check over the wagon. And in a vacuum I thought he looked the worse playing around Pein.

I think Xenos coming in and nudging to Pein while they were tied looks good. He didn’t actually tie break it until after AM threw down a vote and broke the tie (probably looks good for AM as purple I still think he could be scum. It felt out of place for him to just randomly throw a vote to me - possible Gambit equity there)

But I think it still looks more good for Xenos bc he could have just stayed gone period. His post about it was hedgy though asking people to tell him where to vote. I think it looks plausibly un-purple but could be other scum like AM - again possible Gambit equity there

JG also gave a Pein defense and then voted Gambit at the end without a good reason. But she did it toward the end after Pein was leading and her vote didn’t change that so I think it’s more likely unaligned.

Status
Not open for further replies.