Right! These teachers who prey on their male students get literal slaps on the wrists sometimes. It truly blows my mind how they aren't held to the same standards as men. Not to mention women are becoming the majority of these cases lately.
This I agree with!
Society can't wrap their heads around the fact that men can be victims of violent crime.
I don't know about public executions. That is punishing the people for the actions of the criminal.
Idk how seeing justice served firsthand is a punishment for the people.

And that's why people need the right to carry a gun for self defense. Sexual assault cases would drop rapidly. I agree that the punishments should be way harsher than they are now. Not even child sexual abuse is punished fairly. IMHO it should be punished like murder (or with public lynching and removal of the sex organ but we can have this in the west sadly)
Funny thing you mock me when i say that."buy more guns,bro".Fucking asshole.
Post automatically merged:

Oh the gun talk, bleh. You don’t need guns if you live in a safe country, and guns should be strictly controlled
Wrong,there is no such thing as safe country. Malice is everywhere. Even if there is no people around,even animals can kill you. L take,Nat.

It’s not, your only argument for everyone and their dogs carrying a gun is self-defence. But violence causes violence, and causing more violence is not the solution to violence.

Citizens of safe countries have 0 reasons to carry a gun.
It's more than just self-defense, peace of mind, gun range/sports just to name a few.
Getting rid of guns will not rid the violence, only a idiot thinks this.

It’s not, your only argument for everyone and their dogs carrying a gun is self-defence. But violence causes violence, and causing more violence is not the solution to violence.

Citizens of safe countries have 0 reasons to carry a gun.
Cops literally fight violence with guns. Are they the cause of criminality?No. There is no such thing as safe place,just places with lower crime rates. People are bad and shit happens everywhere. A man can beat another man. A woman can't. Neither can beat an armed indiviudal if unarmed. Guns are necessary. The right of self defense is a human right.

Cops literally fight violence with guns. Are they the cause of criminality?No. There is no such thing as safe place,just places with lower crime rates. People are bad and shit happens everywhere. A man can beat another man. A woman can't. Neither can beat an armed indiviudal if unarmed. Guns are necessary. The right of self defense is a human right.
Guns are the great equalizer for women against a man.

It's more than just self-defense, peace of mind, gun range/sports just to name a few.
Getting rid of guns will not rid the violence, only a idiot thinks this.
I mean you’re a fool if you think it won’t greatly reduce it. It’s not without reason that the US has particularly high crime rates in comparison to other first world places.

Insurrectional power,hunting and force multiplier in case of war. Japan didn't want to invade the US because of all the civillians armed.
Great points as well.
Post automatically merged:

I mean you’re a fool if you think it won’t greatly reduce it. It’s not without reason that the US has particularly high crime rates in comparison to other first world places.
The fool calling another a fool.
Pot meet kettle.