[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read up to page 33. Usually my early reads are more accurate than my later ones. It doesnt seem i caught everyone's posts though.

Dr_Professor

Fujishiro

Luka

Flower

Mr. Reloaded

Michele

These are my town reads, in order.
Jagoark010 i am not sure how to read.
Im okay with CFDing t-pein if you think orca is a miss. I can’t remember any t-pein posts so he may be maf
if tgis flips green then orca js scum. The orca wagon died too easily imo
He feels really reactionary and consensus. He hedged on Pein and after his catch up In which really not much was said he hadn’t really given a single read.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Im okay with CFDing t-pein if you think orca is a miss. I can’t remember any t-pein posts so he may be maf
@Luka I don't think HWHNE would make this post if T-Pein is his scum mate, given that he ultimately never moved his vote to T-Pein. He voted Orca instead, who I don't think was a close wagon at the time (I'll double check this).

He could certainly still be Mafia, but I'd favour Red Mafia strongly over Purple on the basis of this. Otherwise he's PoE fodder and I'm happy to see some pressure/mech moved onto his slot.

@Luka I don't think HWHNE would make this post if T-Pein is his scum mate, given that he ultimately never moved his vote to T-Pein. He voted Orca instead, who I don't think was a close wagon at the time (I'll double check this).

He could certainly still be Mafia, but I'd favour Red Mafia strongly over Purple on the basis of this. Otherwise he's PoE fodder and I'm happy to see some pressure/mech moved onto his slot.
I actually think he would. He’s a semi known busser and he never really plays optimally. In addition to that, he never outright gave a read on Pein I don’t think, I’d have to check though. I do agree that red mafia is more likely nonetheless, but I don’t really want to discount the alternative.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Maybe but I think he should be given a chance to stand trial

@MangoSenpai
fufu, you want to put a God on trial?
Know your place, mongrel
For what it's worth if he is Satella I think Mango might be immune to everything until after 3 cycles, hence why patience is a virtue here.
You are free to believe whatever you want, Ratchet
Good evening, scumboi.
Watch your tongue mongrel.
Whats up indie bro.
We meet again, zasshu
Evening king of heroes.....or should I say king of scum ?

You're on trial for the murder of Jesse
Jesse?
You may accuse me of whatever you like, but this Ant hasn’t even entered my awareness. Don’t know anything about this mongrel.

@MangoSenpai Even if the entire world against you I will be there for you.
hmpf, you wish to become my Enkidu? You will have to fight DrProff if you want to stand by my side.

But you seem like you could make this entertaining, so I’m willing to give you a chance.

Hmpf, you’ve got bark, but can you bite, dog?

Indie bros must stick together, its too bad you helped lead to Pots demise. He was kawaii but thats okay I forgive you.
How did I have any part in Pot’s death?
Mango this is important - you are Satella the Witch of Envy, correct? If yes I can help you out.
First you threaten me, now you want to help me.
Regardless, even if I was Satella, how could you possibly help.

However I am just Gilgamesh, God among men, Ruler of Humanity.

fufu, you want to put a God on trial?
Know your place, mongrel

You are free to believe whatever you want, Ratchet

Watch your tongue mongrel.

We meet again, zasshu

Jesse?
You may accuse me of whatever you like, but this Ant hasn’t even entered my awareness. Don’t know anything about this mongrel.

hmpf, you wish to become my Enkidu? You will have to fight DrProff if you want to stand by my side.

But you seem like you could make this entertaining, so I’m willing to give you a chance.

Hmpf, you’ve got bark, but can you bite, dog?

How did I have any part in Pot’s death?

However I am just Gilgamesh, God among men, Ruler of Humanity.

Hi Mango, first off I’m gonna eat you. Second off, you claimed to have killed Pot no? Can you elaborate on why you did that?

Ratchet

I actually think he would. He’s a semi known busser and he never really plays optimally. In addition to that, he never outright gave a read on Pein I don’t think, I’d have to check though. I do agree that red mafia is more likely nonetheless, but I don’t really want to discount the alternative.
I wouldn't say he absolutely can't be Ourple either, no, but he seemed to basically endorse the Pein direction while never actually supporting it mechanically (i.e through voting), it would just be a weird way of handling a scum buddy being voted up.

I don't have much working knowledge of the guy, beyond that he feels like a low-effort troll, so yes I'm happy to have him in the PoE. I had a list last day phase of slots I wanted to see focused on, I will go grab that one and update it if needed.

I wouldn't say he absolutely can't be Ourple either, no, but he seemed to basically endorse the Pein direction while never actually supporting it mechanically (i.e through voting), it would just be a weird way of handling a scum buddy being voted up.

I don't have much working knowledge of the guy, beyond that he feels like a low-effort troll, so yes I'm happy to have him in the PoE. I had a list last day phase of slots I wanted to see focused on, I will go grab that one and update it if needed.
Mmk, thank you!

Ratchet

My role explicitly mentions you and that I can prevent you from being hostile. Essentially, you'll be a more benign Indie. The problem is I only have one-shot, hence why I need to know if you're Satella or not. I'm leaning towards yes and using it anyway. It's very much in your interests to work with me here.

It feels great. Being reborn in another life as a mediocre townie was getting me down. I consider myself a member of the Corporate Faction now.
Its funny, Prof. I've read 100 pages of this game and found it hard to hold on to any of it. I look back into my mind and I recall "ah yes, Luka and Yoho argued about ...something? for several pages. Ratchet said a lot of smart sounding stuff. Joygirl seems fine for reasons I cannot recall."
Kiku seems fine here? The first post feels solid at least, a soft mech claim without committing to anything I can’t really see a scum incentive for doing, granted easily fakable. The second post in a vacuum is really bad, but I would kind of expect a scum to be more organized than to just call someone town and not give reasonings, given that completely and utterly fails as both a pocket and an attempt to defend a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.