Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Levi_Ackerman

Ulti: Anyway, that Yamato!! How dares he uses Kaidou-sama's 'Thunder 8 Trigrams(Thunder Bagua)' before becoming an adult!!

P1: She looks fine

(I know that the part of before becoming an adult makes no sense with the ending of the chapter but i'll think that she doesn't know Yamato's age or that to her becoming an adult is different)

Ulti: Yours is only "Thunder 4 Trigrams"!! *Gough*

Boy that chapter is so interesting :steef:
Crazy ! So yamato isn't an adult yet ?????

And Kaido's move is forbidden for teenagers to use ?

I can't talk to soemone that says Jack was conscious after going night night he was one shotted along with his whole crew. Get lost,. Couldn't even beat Dukes for 12 hours each for 5 days Doffy solos the island in 30 min max. No. Jack is a fodder he gets wrecked by G4 in 2 hits max.
Stop with that headcanon

It took whole night and YEARS of preparation for Doffy to take over Dressrosa, a country of pacifists.

Yet apparently it only takes him 30 mins to conquer Zou, a country of Natural Born Warriors?

Page One against 20 powered up kick from Sanji = Nothing happened.

Page One against one gear third = Yeah... That hurt... Seems like it's going to dislocate my jaw...!!

One Gear 3 = 20 powered up RS Kick :kata:
You sound awfully sad mate, at least be a bit more creative with your stale trolling and it'd actually be good banter and fun

:zosleepy:

you got it wrong, you can KO someone without having power though.......advanced ryo if it means what it is explained, it means similar to gamma knife, however, yeah, I agree with overhyping shit is bit overdone without seeing it in action....
I wouldnt compare it to gamma knife as law was probably using quite a bit of power with his ability to do that, luffy will bypass durability like gk does but if he does in base then his strike will be far less powerfull as they lack power behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.