[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, I like you to! Adorable avatar!
Out of curiosity, where is it from?
Can I also have more elaboration of why you like me, since I don't recall you having a history of towning me as town, sorry if it's annoying.
Thanks, actually Cake found it and I edited the color scheme for fun. No idea where or what it is from offhand

You are a lot more open and attentive. Love the detail as well. Critical thinking improved too. Probably part of the higher attention level

i need a couple of people to give me a rundown of what happened today.
I just hosted a dnd session where my nephew alerted half the dungeon.

freakin he’ll. It’s a miracle they are still alive.

I need a rest

i need a couple of people to give me a rundown of what happened today.
I just hosted a dnd session where my nephew alerted half the dungeon.

freakin he’ll. It’s a miracle they are still alive.

I need a rest
red night used a ability that would lynch second wagon day 1, if scum was lynched. so gambit tanked a lynch
bhh claimed scum character called petalgeuse
kiku rb the orca,

people visit mango

i redirected mango to gambit, along with alwaysmind to gambit
flower tried to kill mango, and mango said he deflected the kill back at flower, but she was buss driven and jess got killed instead
prof bus himself with alwaysmind
random asshole got guilty results on oreoman, but flower said oreo man got innocent recent from other invest.
michelle said mango name was someone else, and he claimed stella, (ratchet said he make him non hostile) the other name was pen name.

We have a chat, Mich. I know a lot more.

Also @Random Asshole I saw you saying you got a Guilty result. I have conflicting info and know there was a check on Fang which returned innocent. What do you say about that?
No way his team would let him drop his actual character to make it look like he's trolling lmao
If you are town, don't do it again

If you are town vote Gambit

Vote Gambit

Also, who were the late votes on Tpein
people visit mango

i redirected mango to gambit, along with alwaysmind to gambit
flower tried to kill mango, and mango said he deflected the kill back at flower, but she was buss driven and jess got killed instead
prof bus himself with alwaysmind
random asshole got guilty results on oreoman, but flower said oreo man got innocent recent from other invest.
michelle said mango name was someone else, and he claimed stella, (ratchet said he make him non hostile) the other name was pen name.
@The Orca also BHH who been voting me, claimed a character that other said was scum. but he said he town.
So I'd say he is trying to play the newbieish card a little too hard. Especially the big text in that post. Make it seem like it's too crazy for him to be actual scum. If he is, definitely getting some coaching
Like @Joygirl more
Dislike Xenos, Michelle, HeWhoHasNoEqual
They are all in our chat. I will game solve using mech this time and take it easy.
Confirmed Town(Indie's Included)
- MangoSenpai(Indie)
Claimed Indie.
- Yoho
Flavor is Ram. Ram probably just isn't wolf here, solving feels real and I like there interrogation methods.
- Naomi
Flavor is Rem. I am flavor solving, cope.
- Fujishiro(Indie)
Claimed Indie.
- Flower
They feel genuine, volume tell and I like there early claim / saying they're confirmable which is fairly town AI from them.
- Red Night
Mechanical information regarding the double lynch presuming scum, I think Gambit flips wolf here so this is cleared.
- Ratchet(Indie)
Claimed Indie.
- Random Asshole
I don't think they fake a red check as scum, they're good for the same reasons Orwellion mostly is good.
- Professor
Putting in the hours, extremely +ev and I don't really have much to say. All of these confirmed towns are weak since they're confirmed mostly based on mechanical information or seemingly genuine efforts to solve the game.
Probably Town
-
Mr. Reloaded
Confirmation mostly based on my character speculation about who they are and mechanical information, I'm not really going to elaborate since I can't see how that helps town.
- Orwellian
There reaction to RA scum reading them was rather good, and I'm inclined to believe they're good off of claims, the three vice captains being towns Cop, Watcher, and Tracker here just makes so much thematic sense. I also like there D1, them being expressly antitown in the kind of glaring way begging to be shot with a day vig reads really good to me.
Ordered POE (Town -> Wolf)
- Michelle
Mostly sheeping Ratchets read, they did feel good in me with the debate and I'd like to think they felt solid during today, given they're actively pushing for thread contribution and having a presense, as well as being agressive in thread. I disagree with Ratchets logic but I'm sheeping Prof on Ratchet being town, and I don't think Ratchet lies about being indie? I also think that Ratchet has felt fairly good today in regards to Orwellian situation, specifically not immediently trying to pile on him and get a claim feels like forsaking a free ML.
- Lanji
The only thing I don't love about this slot is that alot of the solving feels see through and hollow, but they have a few really good moments. The one that immdiently comes to mind was them saying that Joygirl was evil, given I agree with it based on how the thread developed at the moment and I can understand how they come to that read, esspecailly making a joke about how Joygirl was well, an evil person.
- Orca
When they were being wagoned, they had some seemingly really genuine solving and they cared about the game from what I saw. It wasn't anything with an ulteriour motive, they didn't self pres and they didn't seem stressed like I thought they would as mafia.
- BHH
They claimed an expressly anti town role, I cant really see incentive to do it as mafia given well, you have flavor safe claims evidenced by priore flips. I also think that pushing Naomi as a factional here is weird given the'yre in a rather good thread position comparitelvey, especially as scum here.
- Joygirl
Before today I probably would have had them in the scum pile, but I think that there defeatism / dejection today has been kind of townie? Like, saying they've been stupid and mech conversation I really liked. Also they have a date a live pfp and are really nice <3.
------
Breaker.
- Jag
Respecting others reads, I really feel nothing when I look at there posts. It just feels offputting, I can see it as both allignments.
- Kiku
I can never wolf read Kiku, but probably second top town in POE. They seem to just lack and agenda is the best way I'd articulate it, I can't really see what they're doing if they're mafia. It's fakalbe but nothing they ever say as mafia I would go "wow that's a mafia post", I just. yeah.
- Xenos5
A few of the posts are kind of good, for example voting BHH here for being an anti town town kind of rings genuine to me here, a few of there mechanical posts read genuine, they voted Pein at EOD yday and they're doing alot of flavor speculation. The only thing I don't love about the slot is that they aren't really making readsin the game, so I wan't to see more from them.
- AlwaysMind
Null. Nothing on them, don't expect anything.
- Gad
Hasn't really been doing much, they aren't really forming reads and I don't love there reaction to the fake red check on them, just calling it false and not bothering to refute it anymore kind of sounds like defeated scum? Especailly when you look at the passion they noirmally defend themselves as, feels weak in my opinion.
- HWHNE
Sheeping thread consensus something I don't expect from them usually, they have no odd reads and their pushes are very reactionary. IE: They hedged alot on Pein but said if Pein flips T! Orca S! which is just a really odd read to make, also after there initial catchup they didn't make a single read which is pretty funny.
- Gambit
Mechanical information as well as the fact that from what people have said they have a pretty extreme volume tell as wolf.
Dead
- T-Pein
- Jesse
- Pot Goblin
@Ratchet I think you're the one who asked me to step it up today, so here's my reads I guess.
red night used a ability that would lynch second wagon day 1, if scum was lynched. so gambit tanked a lynch
bhh claimed scum character called petalgeuse
kiku rb the orca,
Quoting there for furher refference

@The Orca, I was busy all day and I couldn’t focus on the game and I had the impression you are the second wagon and I voted Pein to have a bigger wagon on him..
Only when Indigo posted the final VC I saw the second was Gambit.

@Flower, if you have infos from a chat with multiple players, do you really trust them all?

@Alwaysmind in my quote I should have some useful quotes for you to read.

@Luka why am I in the Poe?

Thanks, actually Cake found it and I edited the color scheme for fun. No idea where or what it is from offhand

You are a lot more open and attentive. Love the detail as well. Critical thinking improved too. Probably part of the higher attention level
I see, thank you! Trying to change my play a bit ^^. @CakeWalker where is it from!!!
Post automatically merged:

@The Orca, I was busy all day and I couldn’t focus on the game and I had the impression you are the second wagon and I voted Pein to have a bigger wagon on him..

@Flower, if you have infos from a chat with multiple players, do you really trust them all?

So, you’re not really POE which is why the breaker is there. I just don’t think you’re really immensely townie and I fail to put you on the same tier as the people above, if that makes sense?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't see much feom Flower and idk how is she volume cleared with 200 posts.
She’s in an exclusive PM with some other players apparently

Also, if I’m to believe Ratchet townifying me, I can vouch with 100% certainty that you are town.

But well, knowing these mongrels they will probably reject my word anyway.

do you have a male or female character?

Not sure what difference it makes.

Thanks a bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.