Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Why care so much about Nami's birth parents, unless they're important in the plot???

:ace:
IIRC, it was said Strong World movie was meant to be about Namis parents/past in that regard and its very dark and sad, Im certain it will be givens history ofc especially with SH backstories and Namis backstory is already tragic as hell but with a lot of mysteries to it yet too.

Nami WILL be a princess I'm certain, I mean she was even found in Oykot Kingdom specifically and her parents are unknown. Nojiko might be the daughter of a maid or something for her royal parents potentially?

Its NO coincidence so many princesses resemble Nami so strongly, at least 2 of them are close with Nami too, one of them who also is an ancient weapon too even said Nami feels extremely familiar but she cant think why. Im sure Nami is descended from mermaids or something somehow, we know Mermaids can turn human as we saw with Kokoro and Nami said she doesnt want to lose her ability to swim either, which could be subtle hint at her mermaid heritage too.

Funnily enough, theres a tourist train in Japan called Oykot....

https://japanrailtimes.japanrailcafe.com.sg/web/article/rail-travel/oykot

I just realised the pun about Nojiko being the daughter of a maid and Nami being a mermaid potentially lmao.

IIRC, it was said Strong World movie was meant to be about Namis parents/past in that regard and its very dark and sad, Im certain it will be givens history ofc especially with SH backstories and Namis backstory is already tragic as hell but with a lot of mysteries to it yet too.

Nami WILL be a princess I'm certain, I mean she was even found in Oykot Kingdom specifically and her parents are unknown. Nojiko might be the daughter of a maid or something for her royal parents potentially?

Its NO coincidence so many princesses resemble Nami so strongly, at least 2 of them are close with Nami too, one of them who also is an ancient weapon too even said Nami feels extremely familiar but she cant think why. Im sure Nami is descended from mermaids or something somehow, we know Mermaids can turn human as we saw with Kokoro and Nami said she doesnt want to lose her ability to swim either, which could be subtle hint at her mermaid heritage too.

Funnily enough, theres a tourist train in Japan called Oykot....

https://japanrailtimes.japanrailcafe.com.sg/web/article/rail-travel/oykot

I just realised the pun about Nojiko being the daughter of a maid and Nami being a mermaid potentially lmao.
Yup , its purpose is to show the countryside of Tokyo.

Oykot's Slogan -

A journey back in time

Nami is from the past