[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re going to stay leading until you claim.

And I am officially 1-0 while pretending to be British (actually specifically pretending to be Ratchet so maybe that’s the trick). So far it’s a flawless strategy
Can you elaborate on Lanji and Orca?
Can you also claim? Anti claim mechanics won't really be very effective against you if you were to die, given you are close to dying today.
Yeah I already claimed to be Felt lololol in case y'all missed that. And I think I avoided the lynch yesterday because of my passive but like I told Ramona, it's not that hefty strong but my strongest. If ya know the flavor then y'all know why. 🤪

I was not supposed to be tracked because of my other passive, but Ratchet having claimed Indie, I expect he could bypass that same with prof who mentioned something similar.

I stole an ability from one of my scum read but I don't think 'Commuter' ability is pretty scummy at all seeing my own PASSIVES. 🤣

Yeah I already claimed to be Felt lololol in case y'all missed that. And I think I avoided the lynch yesterday because of my passive but like I told Ramona, it's not that hefty strong but my strongest. If ya know the flavor then y'all know why. 🤪

I was not supposed to be tracked because of my other passive, but Ratchet having claimed Indie, I expect he could bypass that same with prof who mentioned something similar.

I stole an ability from one of my scum read but I don't think 'Commuter' ability is pretty scummy at all seeing my own PASSIVES. 🤣
Stealing shit is scummy.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE that man’s a criminal.

Not flavor, some mechanics. We know scum have flavor safe claims due to the D1 kill, so a claim beyond flavor would be nice here. At least, give us some incentive to let you live. Felt is one of my favorite characters tho so I have a soft spot >.<.

Can I know whom, good sir?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

Someone's got to play devil's advocate, I'll believe you for now.

I didn’t track you and neither did Ratchet (he knows he visited you last night)

What let you survive the lynch?

You should just claim everything all at once in one post

Not flavor, some mechanics. We know scum have flavor safe claims due to the D1 kill, so a claim beyond flavor would be nice here. At least, give us some incentive to let you live. Felt is one of my favorite characters tho so I have a soft spot >.<.

Can I know whom, good sir?
I was supposed to track Lanji but he's got a better chance of bring outed through thread plays than Mango so I tracked the latter instead. He's like Rej who I couldn't read.

Then I copied an ability from Michelle but I am not sure if that's really her because someone said they redirected me to someone else. Not sure, but I think you took notes. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.