[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, that would be reason for him to be a Miller. A character that fits to be aligned with scum, but isn't actually aligned.

I think we can stick with Gambit, but I don't really see a way to not lynch Boa at some point in time. Also I think just from flavour spec, his character being town is straight up weird.
Yeah, I agree it's weird but I can't see an incentive for scum to fake it. I genuinly just think they're town.

I mean, that would be reason for him to be a Miller. A character that fits to be aligned with scum, but isn't actually aligned.

I think we can stick with Gambit, but I don't really see a way to not lynch Boa at some point in time. Also I think just from flavour spec, his character being town is straight up weird.
So Gambit first wagon and Boa second?

A lynch isnt an action.
Yeah but the 2nd wagon lynch isn't a thing?
Gambit stays at the top
gambit stays ontop till he claims his character
Were you even reading my partial claim?
Ok
Vote Gambit

Sorry for the coastin
I'M NOT SCUM I AM MILLER PETELGEUSE
Lololol. You're much more evil that we thought you are sweetheart.

Vote BHH

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah, I agree it's weird but I can't see an incentive for scum to fake it. I genuinly just think they're town.
Well I can see the incentive to an extent. He first claims Peltuguese, without anything else, which could profile as a player that's off the rails and doesn't really understand why that might hurt his faction. Then, as a point of damage control, his team suggests he claims Miller. It fits, at least to me I don't think any part of this assumption requires a belief that's outlandish.

I'm happy to defer for today, but I don't see a way we go more than a handful of phases without getting his flip. It makes sense to get use out of his role first I suppose, though.

Well I can see the incentive to an extent. He first claims Peltuguese, without anything else, which could profile as a player that's off the rails and doesn't really understand why that might hurt his faction. Then, as a point of damage control, his team suggests he claims Miller. It fits, at least to me I don't think any part of this assumption requires a belief that's outlandish.

I'm happy to defer for today, but I don't see a way we go more than a handful of phases without getting his flip. It makes sense to get use out of his role first I suppose, though.
I suppose that's true, I just find the alternative more likely. Do you think a player like that would fake AtE? Given how he acted in the one piece game, his emotions feel genuine to some extent.

Nope
OccamsRazor
I know nothing of ReZero

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm pretty sure Yoho is lying about their tracking claim. The way they used the mango emoji and then

and then this post.

Reads as totally fake to me. I also thought Yooho was scummy day 1 so this is a good lim.
I claimed Ram day 1 and everyone I said visited confirmed they visited why would I lie about Gambit visiting and tell the truth about everyone else?

On the very first part, he used his fake claim as scum in Cake’s OP game. Though I don’t know if that could be explained by better/more direct coaching during that game if he’s scum

I actually think my idea can solve the slot mechanically

Status
Not open for further replies.