(as of #3826)

Gambit: 9
BoaHancocksHusband: 5
MangoSenpai: 2
HeWhoHasNoEqual: 2

Luka: MangoSenpai
Naomi: MangoSenpai > Unvote > Gambit
Jaguark101: MangoSenpai > Unvote > Gambit
Mr. Reloaded: MangoSenpai > Gambit > Orwellian > Unvote > Gambit > BoaHancocksHusband > Gambit > Unvote
Gadonkadonk: MangoSenpai
Flower: Gambit > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Dr_Professor83: Gambit
Fujishiro: Gambit
Michelle: Orwellian > Unvote > BoaHancocksHusband
Random Asshole: Orwellian > Unvote
Joygirl: Orwellian > HeWhoHasNoEqual
BoaHancocksHusband: Naomi > Gambit
Red Night: Gambit
Yoho: BoaHancocksHusband
The Orca: Gambit
xenos5: BoaHancocksHusband
Alwaysmind: Gambit
Gambit: Alwaysmind > BoaHancocksHusband
Ratchet: BoaHancocksHusband
Kiku: Gambit

Votes may not reflect their true value!

Tell me if i missed anything!

Next Vote Count in 12 hours.

Scum
Gambit
Gad
Heman
Michelle
Xenos

Mango
Kiku

Boa
Tell me something about each one.
@Flower
I'm not giving you a rainbow wall of reads lololol. But so far, I think I can put Luka at the toppest town possibility. I haven't checked all the mechanical flips and claims just yet but I love the effort he does, if that's not the towniest thing to do. Well I kinda do that when I roll scum to keep my ass off the gas.

Lanji, AM, Orca, I don't like the vibes I get from them. That's my Scum Core. Michelle is also scum unless she already which I think she didn't.
I didn't claim if that's your idea.
As a proper Italian I prefer coffee.
I thought you are German..
Yeah I already claimed to be Felt lololol in case y'all missed that. And I think I avoided the lynch yesterday because of my passive but like I told Ramona, it's not that hefty strong but my strongest. If ya know the flavor then y'all know why. 🤪

I was not supposed to be tracked because of my other passive, but Ratchet having claimed Indie, I expect he could bypass that same with prof who mentioned something similar.

I stole an ability from one of my scum read but I don't think 'Commuter' ability is pretty scummy at all seeing my own PASSIVES. 🤣
I can condirm. Didn't use it and I don't think it's useful for town.
This is interesting. You have me in scum reads but you don't think an ability you stole from me is scum ability.
Then why do you think I am scum?
I was supposed to track Lanji but he's got a better chance of bring outed through thread plays than Mango so I tracked the latter instead. He's like Rej who I couldn't read.

Then I copied an ability from Michelle but I am not sure if that's really her because someone said they redirected me to someone else. Not sure, but I think you took notes. 🤔
You tracked Mango where?
I mean, I already told it's my passive. I can avoid a harmful action against me.

If I told you openly that I could avoid a regular kill, that may sound like a bulletproof mafia. If I told you that I could not bypass a superkill, then that makes me a good target. So that part, I would just leave it be. But I already claimed the important part.

I can also hide if that helps. Also a scummy thingy. 😆
Hmm
Ekko's gonna sub in.

Do we stay on Gambit or change directions? People pointing out that a lynch isn't an action are right in my opinion, also Red Night's ability was not specifically targetted at Gambit.
It was at the second wagon who was Gambit
I'm pretty sure Yoho is lying about their tracking claim. The way they used the mango emoji and then

and then this post.

Reads as totally fake to me. I also thought Yooho was scummy day 1 so this is a good lim.
No, everyone confirmed the visits

From what I remember from the game where I was mafia with Boa, he was pretty genuine and almost got away with it.
Also he didn't always follow what we all told him in scum chat.
@Luka don't clear him for being a pure soul. This is his nature.
Gad could say that but he didn't bother too much. Not all inactives are scum, but many scum are inactives.
Town should step up and play.

I can commute a player.
If I want to use that action, I think targeting a scum read is the best.
I need help with a good Poe
@Naomi@Dr_Professor83 @Flower
And from town's friends @Ratchet
I’ll get back to you on this but AM, HWHNE, and Gad for preliminary suggestions

If I don’t say anything else go with those

Although there’s a chance one of those gets lynched today if we’re lucky and we decided not to put Boa at #2

Status
Not open for further replies.