[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mango isn’t going anywhere for now. We know he’s not town and either Ratchet fixes him or we’ll find a way to kill him

I’m probably going to put AM or HWHNE for the second lynch today depending on some feedback I get from Ratchet (otherwise it’ll be Boa)

If the top lynch is scum we’ll lynch two people today
take a look at xenos as well

pree all his post to that point , nothing at all in regards to any player in the game. mostly meta discussion.

a wild thought
a probable teammate whos trying to toss a dying one out

I think @The Orca noted how late this vote was as well.
He came in when T-Pein & Gambit were tied then he expressed more interest in the T-Pein direction between the two

He was hesitant on where to go and offered to defer but then joined Pein a bit later (he didn’t break the tie though, AM breaks it and then Xenos joins like 20 minutes later)

I agree with Ratchet that if he’s purple he probably votes Gambit there so I don’t think they’ll be teamed

I think he’s more likely either town or red

He came in when T-Pein & Gambit were tied then he expressed more interest in the T-Pein direction between the two

He was hesitant on where to go and offered to defer but then joined Pein a bit later (he didn’t break the tie though, AM breaks it and then Xenos joins like 20 minutes later)

I agree with Ratchet that if he’s purple he probably votes Gambit there so I don’t think they’ll be teamed

oh the gambit lynch is more informative than I thought
regardless

I honestly wonder why you didnt defer @xenos5

Status
Not open for further replies.