[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think he way he rolled his actions and claim out/provided use of them in a pro town way are a good look for Nibel

That’s the main thing that made me feel really good on him being town

I think who he included in the chat looked good. Since I figured that if the chat was harmful Fuji was an odd choice of inclusion
I would assume if anything it would be manipulation.

As I've said, I'm not terribly interested in figuring it out because it's not part of my wincon. It's going to be one where you're probably going to have to trust your judgement - you can always re-evaluate later on.

I would assume if anything it would be manipulation.

As I've said, I'm not terribly interested in figuring it out because it's not part of my wincon. It's going to be one where you're probably going to have to trust your judgement - you can always re-evaluate later on.
As far as Flower, I’d be very surprised if she’s scum, from the way she claimed to what’s actually in it to just what she’s like in the chat

I’d be extremely surprised

On Nibel I guess if he’s purple I can see the merit of having and using a double lynch when Pein is getting lynched to get another kill.

He was also on Gambit from what I remember

Ratchet

Nice vague response that explains nothing.

Look if i missed something, which i probably did, point it out and i can readjust. But a vague non-response where you try to act smarter than me (lol) is not helpful for either party.
Like I told you - start to evidence your positions and you may get somewhere. As it is, this sort of commentary is effectively worthless. If you can't be bothered then you can go do something more fruitful with your time and wait your turn for the lynch.

Ratchet

I would lean more town than not on Flower. But I have to call a spade a spade - the majority of her thread play has been to make excuses as to why she can't post, and she's had some takes that I think are very suboptimal if she's town (Regulus writeup mainly).

Day 2 - Vote Count #9
I

Indigo

Day 2 - Vote Count #9

(as of #4438)

Gambit: 7
Alwaysmind: 4
Michelle: 2
HeWhoHasNoEqual: 1
Mr. Reloaded: 1
MangoSenpai: 1

Luka: MangoSenpai > Alwaysmind
Naomi: MangoSenpai > Unvote > ?Gambit?
Jaguark101: MangoSenpai > Unvote > ?Gambit? > Gambit
Mr. Reloaded: MangoSenpai > ?Gambit? > Orwellian > Unvote > ?Gambit? > BoaHancocksHusband > ?Gambit? > Unvote > Alwaysmind > Gambit
Gadonkadonk: MangoSenpai > Flower > MangoSenpai
Flower: ?Gambit? > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Alwaysmind > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Alwaysmind
Dr_Professor83: ?Gambit?
Fujishiro: ?Gambit?
Michelle: Orwellian > Unvote > BoaHancocksHusband > xenos5 > Unvote > Alwaysmind > Gambit
Random Asshole: Orwellian > Unvote
Joygirl: Orwellian > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Alwaysmind
BoaHancocksHusband: Naomi > ?Gambit?
Red Night: ?Gambit?
Yoho: BoaHancocksHusband > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca: ?Gambit? > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Gambit
xenos5: BoaHancocksHusband > Gambit
Alwaysmind: ?Gambit?
Ratchet: BoaHancocksHusband > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Gambit
Kiku: ?Gambit? > BoaHancocksHusband > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Gambit
LANJI CUCKSMOKE: Alwaysmind
Orwellian: Mr. Reloaded