[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shops in mafia suck btw, I got screwed over (again) not getting an ability (as usual) because it was not clarified that I had to activate something (shareholders exclusive).
What do you mean? My shop gets new items every day, its only going to get better as the game goes on.

Not sure what the shareholders exclusive means can you explain?

Yes, because we have watchers and trackers
But now we have to trust the amazing chat where you claimed that you have a good claim
I understand why you’re frustrated but I’m not sure that objectively important info like claims should be broadcasted into thread for no reason. Mafia is a game about trust first things foremost.

I understand why you’re frustrated but I’m not sure that objectively important info like claims should be broadcasted into thread for no reason. Mafia is a game about trust first things foremost.
You and Flower failed to make me trust you.
Also I don't trust Fuji this game so your chat is not the place I am looking into for a correct solve

We are literally confirmed non Red Mafia. We all had Prof's claim and knew what he can do. Yet he was still shot. And Prof is confirmed non Purple because he drove the Pein lynch.

Zero reason not to trust him for any of you.

Don't Take Away my Goodies!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Don't take away my Goodies! has been activated to unjanitor Gambit's role

Adding Felt's abilities to the shop. Everything is for the Greater Good of our costumers!

Felt
Golden Lion

[Passive - Royal Candidate] - Felt, as a most probable member of the Royal Family, cannot be tracked or watched DP2 onwards.

[Passive - Thief] - Before being a Royal Candidate, Felt used to be a thief, having high agility and movements. Felt will dodge the first hostile ability on her once per cycle. SuperKills can only be dodged in the first cycle, while regular kills in the first 2 cycles.

[Active - Divine Protection of the Wind] - The Divine Protection allows Felt to dash ahead as fast as the blink of an eye, exactly like the wind, releasing a gust of wind at the destination of Felt. Felt has access to the following abilities:

[Divine Protection - Tracking] - Felt may use her divine protection to follow a player and effectively tracking them.

[Divine Protection - Hiding] - Felt may use her Divine Protection to hide behind a player. Superkills will bypass this ability (2-shot).
[Divine Protection - Thief's Hand] - Felt may use her Divine Protection and, in conjuction with her thief skills, steal (copy) a base ability from a player as an 1-shot (3-shot).

[Divine Protection - Swift Steps] - Felt activates this ability on herself or another player to haste their ability's resolution order, getting the highest priority resolution that night. Day action (1-shot)

[Divine Protection - Way of the Wind] - Felt may utilize this ability on a player. Felt will then try to guess who that player will visit that night. If Felt guesses correctly, she will attempt to superkill the player. If Felt doesn't guess correctly, Felt will be rolechrushed for the following cycle. Day action. Locked until DP3 (1-shot)

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town​

Status
Not open for further replies.