[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire thread knew the 2nd wagon was going to be lynched if the main one was scum. Scum changed the lynch into a kill and janitored Gambit so that we dont see his flip.

All this for the sake of framing AM or so I think.

The entire thread knew the 2nd wagon was going to be lynched if the main one was scum. Scum changed the lynch into a kill and janitored Gambit so that we dont see his flip.

All this for the sake of framing AM or so I think.
It happened before in this site, I remember a game where mafia stopped the lynch on town wagons and we lost that game

It happened before in this site, I remember a game where mafia stopped the lynch on town wagons and we lost that game
AM was never going to be lynched because Gambit was town therefore the second lynch wouldnt work ( that is if we believe Nibel used such an ability which I do).

Therefore they made it so Gambit dies to a kill and be janitored ( so that we dont know his alignment) which will frame AM as scum since he was already suspected.

AM was never going to be lynched because Gambit was town therefore the second lynch wouldnt work ( that is if we believe Nibel used such an ability which I do).

Therefore they made it so Gambit dies to a kill and be janitored ( so that we dont know his alignment) which will frame AM as scum since he was already suspected.
Good.

Vote Lanji

Status
Not open for further replies.