Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda already revealed all of Big Mom's children with their ages, if Yamato was a child of Big Mom as well that would mean she would be full siblings with a Charlotte.
I get what you mean sort of, BM has at least 1 child covering every year from Age 18-50 (there are younger children of course). But she could have a kid the same year as having others. Yamato could have been a sole pregnancy between, let's say, the children who are 23 years old and the children who are 24 years old, but still being 23 or 24 by herself. She doesn't need to have a sibling

I get what you mean sort of, BM has at least 1 child covering every year from Age 18-50 (there are younger children of course). But she could have a kid the same year as having others. Yamato could have been a sole pregnancy between, let's say, the children who are 23 years old and the children who are 24 years old, but still being 23 or 24 by herself. She doesn't need to have a sibling
Yeah I'm still not buying it, no offense but this whole thing just seems desperate at this point and it feels like you are trying to force the whole Kaido and Big Mom doing it.

Then...did Ace and Yamato became friends or not? How can it be that the two became friends but this identity was never revealed. She revealed it to Luffy quite easily.
Yamato mentions when Luffy is attacking her, that he reminds her of Ace, indicating Ace and Yamato fought. Perhaps Ace wasn't there for extremely long, but long enough to hear about Kozuki Oden (with a mask) but not personal enough for Yamato to reveal herself to Ace.

Who knows, Oda has to explain it in a flashback anyway soon
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I'm still not buying it, no offense but this whole thing just seems desperate at this point and it feels like you are trying to force the whole Kaido and Big Mom doing it.
I wasn't forcing shit lol, it's just what I believe in. You don't have to agree with me at all. Kaido has news about Yamato that is in regards to the alliance. The news is said to be "surprising". A wedding is not surprising. People who know BM does this is what she does.

So what does Yamato have to do with the plan for the Alliance or "New Onigashima"? Imo Kaido and BM's relationship is a lot more personal than we think

Status
Not open for further replies.