[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
@Jaguark101 since my role is in the thread I can give you a direct example of how to claim:

Passive - Merchant] - As a former merchant, Otto can create a simple 1-shot base ability once per cycle and gift it to a player through Ways of a Merchant. Otto creates the ability during the DP. All of Otto's abilites in Ways of a Merchant cannot be traded.

This^ would become the following:

"I have a Merchant Passive which lets me create a standard ability that I can gift to another player later"

[Passive - Head of Internal Affairs] - Otto is the Head of Internal Affairs. His X-shots cannot be forcefully taken or disabled.

This^ would become this:

"I have a Passive called Head of Internal Affairs which prevents my x-shot abilities from being stolen or diabled"

And so on. This is how you claim.
Thank you!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ok, How do you exactly properly claim? Do you just straight up say who you are and what your abilities are or is there some other way?
You can claim the name of your abilities, and what they do. You can't straight up copy and paste though.

For example, let's say I had an ability called "Identify". And my role PM says "Identify: You may learn the character name of a player. Usable only at Night". I can claim "Identify" and I can say "I can target a player and learn their character name". But I can't use the exact wording. The reason for this is that if you introduce the matter of how PMs are worded into the game, you introduce an element that goes beyond the realm of what the game is supposed to be.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
You can claim the name of your abilities, and what they do. You can't straight up copy and paste though.

For example, let's say I had an ability called "Identify". And my role PM says "Identify: You may learn the character name of a player. Usable only at Night". I can claim "Identify" and I can say "I can target a player and learn their character name". But I can't use the exact wording. The reason for this is that if you introduce the matter of how PMs are worded into the game, you introduce an element that goes beyond the realm of what the game is supposed to be.
Thank you:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.