Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 249: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 21

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Still, that was a 100/150 chapters... probably 3-4 years of publications ago. Yet you still hate Toji even after Gege established his strength twice.

Probably a third L due to post-Mortem Toji wank would be the charm.
Yes, because Maki sneak attacking Sukuna is going to really make me think better of Toji

:laughmoji:

Also, Maki was on the same level as Toji one month ago, so I can just say she's stronger now
:risiup:

I've already got arguments to counter post-mortem Toji wank, miss me with that
:araboss:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes, because Maki sneak attacking Sukuna is going to really make me think better of Toji

:laughmoji:

Also, Maki was on the same level as Toji one month ago, so I can just say she's stronger now
:risiup:

I've already got arguments to counter post-mortem Toji wank, miss me with that
:araboss:
Watch & seethe as Gege writes "A Demonic Fighter equal to Toji Zen'in, the one who left it all behind" for the 2nd time.

I know the one eyed cat loves to hug Toji's nuts. I know you know it too. Its just about coming to terms with it.

Watch & seethe as Gege writes "A Demonic Fighter equal to Toji Zen'in, the one who left it all behind" for the 2nd time.

I know the one eyed cat loves to hug Toji's nuts. I know you know it too. Its just about coming to terms with it.
How will you react if Gege writes "A Demonic Fight To Surpass Even Toji Zen'in" to complete Maki's arc

:josad:

Ain’t no way I argued with Kinyagi all for just hopeless Jogo the jobber agenda. :pepeke:

Everybody lately has been touching 20F Sukuna’s balls including that bum Inu. It’s time to accept that the Main Forces are for a reason. They will surpass all previous known fighters except Gojo.

Ain’t no way I argued with Kinyagi all for just hopeless Jogo the jobber agenda. :pepeke:

Everybody lately has been touching 20F Sukuna’s balls including that bum Inu. It’s time to accept that the Main Forces are for a reason. They will surpass all previous known fighters except Gojo.
They touch sukuna bcs he s not allowed by the author just to speed blitz and one shot them
Sukuna vs gege since the gojo fight started

They touch sukuna bcs he s not allowed by the author just to speed blitz and one shot them
Sukuna vs gege since the gojo fight started
He speedblitzed Choso and one-shot Higuruma were it not for RCT. Him not one-shotting Inu with a kick is straight PIS.

Gege needs to stop this BS and make Sukuna go all out so that the main fighters can go all out and we see powercreep of unimaginable levels.

Let's enjoy some peak fan-animated fiction :

This one especially:

Post automatically merged:

Another one, already shared. Quality is lower but vid is longer:

Last edited: