Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 249: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 21

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Yuji's current feats? You mean where he fails to stop Sukuna from bullying Higaruma, and he potentially shoots a piercing blood that Sukuna backhands away? Yuji's RCT is not saving him against Maki.

Saying they were on the same level when they jumped Megkuna is a nasty lie. Maki put in the most work and got the best hit in on Sukuna, all while not using any cursed tools. Yuji got one solid hit in, and that's because Sukuna was shocked about his output getting dropped.

Sukuna said ALL the people he fought improved over the month, so to imply that Yuji did and Maki did not is silly. Not to mention, Maki is EXPLCITY called a heavy hitter, while Yuji is not.

I just noticed you put HAKARI there as well, which makes this even funnier. This scan implies that Yuta and Hakari are the next strongest protagonists after Gojo, and Hakari is also called a heavy hitter, unlike Yuji.

Yuta>=Hakari>Maki>>Yuji
They were about equal strngth wise not counting yuji CE and black flash he should be slightlily above maki but for the sake of argument let just say he's equal at thta 2v1 fight, now he's not just much stronger overall but he has rct too now which is pinnacle of sorcery according to kusakabe.
Lmao downplaying yuji feats against sukuna, blud all the main cast is getting one shot by that attack in that stomach there if dont have rct.
Wtf is this level of leeching hakari aint no where yuta's level, yuta's feats shits on everything hakari has done.
Yuta>>yuji>maki~hakari, we still barely get yuji's feats in this fight yet he already surpassed maki and hakari, expect some more insane feats for him next chapter

Yuji got hit by stronger slashes
yuta just tanked them better. and what yuji did was not tanking. he got his ass whoped and tossed away, then healed himself with rct.
yuji is not on a special grade level yet.
all sorcerers know what he can do and no one called him heavyhitter like top 3 students or whatever.
kusakabe and yuta mentioned, that maki could achive the same that yuta did to kenny. maki, not yuji.

even with his soul punches, sukuna don't give a shit about him.
he himself does not consider himself at the level of top 3.

higu can oneshot sukuna with his sword, but he's not special grade. cause any of them can beat the shit out of him even without ct.
yuji can do soulcatch, but he's not special grade. cause any of them can beat the shit out of him the same.

he needs power ups to get to special grade lvl.
maybe the merger will make him on par with sukuna/gojo. otherwise gege needs to do some shitty powercreep to get mc to the level of prime sukuna/gojo

Yuji can protect his soulf from the sword
Maki has nothing on him
Nothing says Yuji is capable of protecting his soul from something like the soul-cutting katana. And dunno why you just addressed that like there wasn't multiple other things in the post.

They were about equal strngth wise not counting yuji CE and black flash he should be slightlily above maki but for the sake of argument let just say he's equal at thta 2v1 fight, now he's not just much stronger overall but he has rct too now which is pinnacle of sorcery according to kusakabe.
They were not equal LMAO. Maki before the month time skip was Toji's equal which Yuji was not. Yuji lands two blows on Sukuna, one of them is when he's shocked that Megumi is suppressing his output and the other is when Maki uses him like a weapon. Maki on her own trades hands with Sukuna far better and lands more hits. Sukuna himself says it was good that Urame focuses Maki, implying she was the larger threat.

And stop saying HE's MUCH STRONGER; everyone improved. Unless you think Maki sat on her ass and did nothing the entire one month time skip, she has improved as well

Wtf is this level of leeching hakari aint no where yuta's level, yuta's feats shits on everything hakari has done.
Yuta>>yuji>maki~hakari, we still barely get yuji's feats in this fight yet he already surpassed maki and hakari, expect some more insane feats for him next chapter
Hakari himself is stated to be comparable to Yuta. How are you going to IGNORE the scans I posted, which imply Yuta and Hakari are on the same level. Not only that, you flat-out ignore the scans which say Yuta, Maki and Hakari are the heavy hitters of jujutsu high, Not Yuji.

Yuta>Hakari>Maki>>Yuji

Last edited:
The sword cuts body too though. It ignores all defence and etc. So if it damages the body, it also damages the soul. The body is the soul thing
that depends on the type of attack coming at him
the body is the soul thing was with kenjaku but it was something else with mahito

and u can also protect against soul attacks with cursed energy , i just hope gege doesnt forget that with sukuna

that depends on the type of attack coming at him
the body is the soul thing was with kenjaku but it was something else with mahito

and u can also protect against soul attacks with cursed energy , i just hope gege doesnt forget that with sukuna
nah. it's the same for everyone. rct heals both the body and the soul. maki's sword damages both the body and the soul, and it ignores all toughnes and defence.
so it doesn't matter if yuji can tank sukuna slashes (he can't), cause the sword ignores all his defence and tanking. he could only try and heal the damage from the sword with rct
Post automatically merged:

also.

yuki with suicidal black hole > hakari on a roll > yuta ~ maki > yuki > hakari >> current yuji

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

just imagine what will happen with fandom, if yuji succesfully lands his panches, but seizes not the soul of sukuna, but tengen, and becomes the vessel for the merger

:steef:

Last edited:
NPC posting lightning to respond to someone debunking lightning.

What a braindead bot
:suresure:
Sukuna says his CE output is dropped when he is USING DISMANTLE. Check

Sukuna monologues his movements aren’t hindered. Check

Sukuna monologues that his CE output TO HIS CURSED TECHNIQUE drops when he targets Megumi’s friends. Check

You’re trying too hard Kinyagi. It’s not that hard to grasp.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It’s not more narratively solid at all, we already went over tjis
:gokulaugh:

The burden of proof is on YOU guys too since the raw Japanese just says CE.
We didn't go over anything tbh. You just found some twitter screenshot/Youtube video and claimed Lightning was debunked.

And i'm not about to get into translation wars either, I just trust Lightning more than i trust TCB or Viz or your twitter friends for JJK. :kayneshrug:

We didn't go over anything tbh. You just found some twitter screenshot/Youtube video and claimed Lightning was debunked.

And i'm not about to get into translation wars either, I just trust Lightning more than i trust TCB or Viz or your twitter friends for JJK. :kayneshrug:
I trust what the actual Japanese says.

The same lightning who said Gojo won in 235 btw. He’s also literally said he’s not unbiased before.

And for the record, the guy I posted is a translator as well AND was giving the main interpretation of Japanese fans.

Sukuna monologues that his CE output TO HIS CURSED TECHNIQUE drops when he targets Megumi’s friends. Check
Nope, he never says CE output specifically to his CT. Just observing that when he uses CT his CE drops. You made that up.