[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably legit then.
This however I think can be faked. It doesn't actually specify that they're all in the game.
I agree, in the chat I ranked the confirms from strongest to weakest. However RA seems town on play with how he came after Orwellian with his guilty result and Orwelian does have an inno check on him from Red Night.

Can revisit if Red Night flips scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Kiku will be town then, just checked the flip.

The other possibility I suppose is fake flips. It's possible, for example, that Gambit flipped as his fake role instead through the unjanitoring.

I dunno really. Another census would be useful down the line.

Here are the three abilities RA and Orwellian claimed they all share.​

[Passive - Vice-Captain of the Iron Fang] - As one of the vice captains of Iron Fang, Hetaro's abilities cannote be redirected.

[Passive - Divine Protection of Trisection] - It enables the triplets to bear each other's physical and emotional burdens and can also be used to split damage between them such as to block death blows. This makes Hetaro immune to reactive abilities.
Im not sure if this is flavor or what @Ratchet , it doesnt name them but it does seem to imply that the tripplets share this passive in a way.

[Active - Resonance Wave] - Unleashes burst of a violent destructive mana from Hetaro's mouth. Hetaro may use this ability to redirect all non-lethal abilities targeted at her to another player (2-shot)

I also forgot I sort of cleared Lanji because of him asking for refills.

In that case we have HWHNE/Fang/Kiku/Xenos. There is still at least one scum left over from there. At which point I think we need to cross-reference some of these clears.
Honestly I don't have any new names for it, it just doesn't feel right for me.

Probably Kiku/Xenos. Lanji next, then maybe Reloaded (unless he's confirmed?).

Well, I know i'm town. I claimed Ryuzu earlier if you didn't see it. So I don't mind sharing some more if you have any questions for me.

Ratchet

Here are the three abilities RA and Orwellian claimed they all share.​

[Passive - Vice-Captain of the Iron Fang] - As one of the vice captains of Iron Fang, Hetaro's abilities cannote be redirected.

Im not sure if this is flavor or what @Ratchet , it doesnt name them but it does seem to imply that the tripplets share this passive in a way.

[Active - Resonance Wave] - Unleashes burst of a violent destructive mana from Hetaro's mouth. Hetaro may use this ability to redirect all non-lethal abilities targeted at her to another player (2-shot)
Yeah, that's what I mean. The way it is worded can just be down the flavour, it doesn't actually say that they're all on the game. Compared to, say, Kiku, who we know should be in the game and Town based of her character (only twist to that would be of she's Red Mafia somehow which doesn't really fit).

Ratchet

Well, I know i'm town. I claimed Ryuzu earlier if you didn't see it. So I don't mind sharing some more if you have any questions for me.
Rather than being passive about it, you're better off analysing through the cleared players because for you to be town, there must be several scum in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.