I knew OPscans was inevitably boned the moment it became known they were selling raws :ihaha:

Actually dumb :risitavirus:
the translator for that certain scan team life is pretty much over

its quite sad tbh and pew made it worse which pissed me off, putting everything on him

the TL snitched cus he alrdy knew his life was over when they questioned him

whoever snicthed on the main source is currently unkown, which is the biggest question rn

C

Cruxroux

its quite sad tbh and pew made it worse which pissed me off, putting everything on him

whoever snicthed on the main source is currently unkown, which is the biggest question rn
Tell me when we getting new providers.
:choppawhat:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I just find it crazy how fast they nuked all of their social media accounts when they realized Shuiesha was cracking down on them
Like they just Lulusia'd their whole Discord, Twitter, site, Instagram, etc.
They left absolutely no traces of their selves :shame:
Lmao, I don't feel bad for em though. Putting raws behind paywalls was next level scum.

To think all of this happens just because people are greedy ass bastards.

It's a manga. A fictional story that we're all fans of. Why does leaking and spoilers become about the leaker more than the story? Why couldn't they just provide it just to share the story with people like they did with older complete manga? Is it because the rise of youtubers, and theorists making ad revenue, or what?

Like why did this evolve to be akin to drug smuggling?

This confused me even more
So the translator only snitched because someone else already snitched? and the shadow snitcher is still free?
This is a case for Detective Conan