[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess realistically getting modkilled would be the towniest play i could do in this position since it would allow you guys to more properly use the lynch today.

so i will not be getting myself modkilled because i am not playing towards town's interests... because they betrayed me and never gave me a shot. I was basically never a 'member' of the town. I was an outcast from the beginning. So frankly i spit on the idea of helping town. Pa-too
You were asked to play since forever, before anyone putting you in the Poe.
Your wagon is all your fault.
You made zero effort to scum hunt and just threw names out of a hat to push.
Sometimes I wonder why I even put effort into those games only for people to shit on all my theories and gamesolving attempts. Not my fault I never roll indie or over the top power roles or that I don't get added to secret background chats full of other players. Should seriously stop doing anything and become a second T-Pein.
i tried it.
feels bad and I couldn’t keep it up with it
You will not meet a peaceful end.
This was fun tbh
crazy how im getting blamed even though i was blatantly town
What have you done towny all game?
ya'll a bunch of bitches fuck ya'll
Keep it civil boy, learn to behave.

Why?

You guys are born to be mocked imo
Do you think anyone puts at heart what you say?
I will say for the confirms:

Michelle/Jaguar
Kiku is the second strongest unless Blue is a troll and made her red mafia.
The trio
Luka/JG

Is what I had in the chat.​
I am not confirmed by RAs check.
The Jailor really screwed me this game. I could've used my abilities a lot more affectively but they were stupid and jailed me.
When was that
I dislike Ratchet a lot because they do not have empathy
Wrong he just doesn't share it.

I want this to be clear.
Idk who RA checked, it wasn't me, he was redirected.
This makes me feel good about him, probably one mafia is searching for the other and they don't know who they are.
Of course we will not find where exactly the check went, except there is a possibility to check/track past nights.

Also I have a theory that Ratchet was probably role crushed before he targeted Prof,.

I want this to be clear.
Idk who RA checked, it wasn't me, he was redirected.
This makes me feel good about him, probably one mafia is searching for the other and they don't know who they are.
Of course we will not find where exactly the check went, except there is a possibility to check/track past nights.

Also I have a theory that Ratchet was probably role crushed before he targeted Prof,.
@Fujishiro @Ratchet! @Dr_Professor83

This game has a few examples of how not to play mafia @Yoho @BoaHancocksHusband @Jaguark101
I ping you because you are new players.

Pein's style this game is what gets you in trouble regardless alignament. He plays well but he didn't show it this time

Don't out infos like Gambit did to me if you are town, try to interact with people to check your impression about someone before doing it.

Don't copy paste your role except the host allows you (copy pasting is only valid for scum chat but it's better to ask before). Any chat has the same rules like the game thread.

Don't be disrespectful like Hewho, treat everyone like you want to be treated. Mafia is not the place to throw your frustrations at people.

Never ask for modkill in the thread. It's just bad. Also talking about it it's forbidden.

This forum has lax rules, but you interacting with the host in the thread can get you banned/modkilled elsewhere. That's because who tries to do it in the open can fake they are uninformed.

This game has a few examples of how not to play mafia @Yoho @BoaHancocksHusband @Jaguark101

Pein's style this game is what gets you in trouble regardless alignament. He plays well but he didn't show it this time

Don't out infos like Gambit did to me if you are town, try to interact with people to check your impression about someone before doing it.

Don't copy paste your role except the host allows you (copy pasting is only valid for scum chat but it's better to ask before). Any chat has the same rules like the game thread.

Don't be disrespectful like Hewho, treat everyone like you want to be treated. Mafia is not the place to throw your frustrations at people.

Never ask for modkill in the thread. It's just bad. Also talking about it it's forbidden.

This forum has lax rules, but you interacting with the host in the thread can get you banned/modkilled elsewhere. That's because who tries to do it in the open can fake they are uninformed.
The last part is more on the host to keep silent if they want, can't blame smart players for playing it smart lol

Side note, am I alive and what happened with the whale hunt?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Aye all good lessions friend
One good one you taught me was to not write off someone too easily back in the GoT

A lession I learned all too well after the twist reveal of Blue-Dono's betrayal as a fake purple
:emohiyo:

wow ur so smart

Day 3 - Vote Count #3
I

Indigo

Day 3 - Vote Count #3

(as of #6077)

HeWhoHasNoEqual: 7
The Orca: 2
Joygirl: 1
MangoSenpai: 1
Fujishiro: 1

Flower: Alwaysmind > Unvote > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Joygirl > Unvote > Kiku > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian > MangoSenpai
Michelle: Red Night > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Unvote > Orwellian > The Orca
LANJI CUCKSMOKE: Joygirl
Joygirl: LANJI CUCKSMOKE > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Dr_Professor83: Joygirl > Unvote > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Unvote
HeWhoHasNoEqual: Joygirl > Luka > Mr. Reloaded > Fujishiro
Ratchet: HeWhoHasNoEqual
Mr. Reloaded: HeWhoHasNoEqual > Unvote > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Jaguark101: The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Unvote > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca: xenos5 > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Red Night: HeWhoHasNoEqual
Luka: Luka > Fujishiro > Unvote
MangoSenpai: Luka > Unvote
xenos5: HeWhoHasNoEqual > The Orca
Kiku: The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual​

You know i'd like to come out here and apologize for my behavior, cerrtainly. I feel a little stupid about how I acted here just now, because I get a little emotional when I'm playing mafia because mafia has been my hobby for the past eight years, its connected me with many wonderful people.
So for me to come into a game such as this one and bad-mouth the other players here, well.
I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.