[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Are we still allowed to talk or not? If so I'd like to know if that character trying to take control of the whale was good or evil?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So it was probably good that whoever that was didn't manage to take control of the whale I guess.
I expect it was an ability designed to interact with the "event", probably to circumvent the need to win. Would wager, perhaps, that it indicates purple isn't amongst the people fighting the whale now.

If it's an investigation copy, it would copy the ability, independent of any other passives. If it's a result copy, then yes, he would receive the same result, but given that this would have outed RA as a liar, I'm going to assume that that is not the case. Also I don't think it's implausible that there is more than one alignment cop ability floating around - if so, what assumption is even being made here that determines Red Night's result corresponds to Orwellian?
Red Night specifically said it was on Fang (I think even before we told him about the RA invest result bc I think I remember him being confused by it)

So I’ve been assuming he gets told the target of the result

J

Joygirl1

I expect it was an ability designed to interact with the "event", probably to circumvent the need to win. Would wager, perhaps, that it indicates purple isn't amongst the people fighting the whale now.
Could also be the opposite though and someone of the purple team had to sign up for the whale hunt? Out of us 6 players Orca would be the most suspicious looking one to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.