I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Huh

But as an admiral fan, this is cool
:kaidowhat:

What's wrong bro is everything ok?
Nah I’m sticking to my convictions here. Toei could draw Aokiji low diffing Roger and I would condemn it because it’s just not accurate to the manga.

Ultimately this scene didn’t need to be drawn, which is probably why Oda never drew it. Oda made the creative decision to only show us the outcome of this battle because the specifics never mattered. I admire the restraint Oda shows sometimes.

Toei has no restraint because they are a gang of creditless fanfic animators. They will animate exactly what they need to animate to keep eyes glued to the screen. To the extent that OP is art, this studio has no respect for that whatsoever. There is no basis to Augur obliterating biscuit soldiers with gunshots, but some teenage moron at Toei thought it would be kewl so fuck it why not.

Nah, I’m sticking to my guns. I hate Toei and I give them no credit for this scene lol.

Nah I’m sticking to my convictions here. Toei could draw Aokiji low diffing Roger and I would condemn it because it’s just not accurate to the manga.

Ultimately this scene didn’t need to be drawn, which is probably why Oda never drew it. Oda made the creative decision to only show us the outcome of this battle because the specifics never mattered. I admire the restraint Oda shows sometimes.

Toei has no restraint because they are a gang of creditless fanfic animators. They will animate exactly what they need to animate to keep eyes glued to the screen. To the extent that OP is art, this studio has no respect for that whatsoever. There is no basis to Augur obliterating biscuit soldiers with gunshots, but some teenage moron at Toei thought it would be kewl so fuck it why not.

Nah, I’m sticking to my guns. I hate Toei and I give them no credit for this scene lol.
:yodawhat:

I don't treat the scene as canon or care that much at all, I still think it's cool

:kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nah this is sad, negging Cracker should be common consensus for an admiral. It's cool but not anything ground breaking.

Van Auger's the impressive one. That man probably beats Kata
Yup. We need to take ussop to one side with van argur like I said here
See this is the problem I knew was coming.

Yassop is shanks 3rd strongest commander
And shanks crew will likely be a step above their counterparts in meme and kaidos crew
And van argur is beating Yassop.

Van argur is yc2 plus
He can stomp cracker

Ussop done fuck all for ages

How can he win