Future Events Zoro's future fights until EoS?

Which one of these characters will Zoro fight and defeat?

• Total voters
You can vote for as many options as you want

With Luffy I feel the road to EoS is quite clear with BB,Akainu and Imu but with Zoro there are a lot more debates to be have due to the presence of Mihawk who is stated to be the WSS and therefore shouldnt come before the likes of Nasujuro yet scenaristically speaking it's difficult to see how Mihawk vs Zoro would fit as his final battle if Imu is indeed the final villain.

So will Zoro even fight Nasujuro? Will he fight an Admiral down the line? If yes which one? What will be S-Hawk's role once he grows to be adult? I feel he's either gonna be defeated by Mihawk or by Zoro but I cant tell which one

I dont even think he gonna have many left
Aint series ending like 4 5 years and barely in egghead?
At best is shiryu,admiral and mihawk that could
Yea I voted Shiryu/Fujitora/Mihawk

Shiryu because Luffy vs BB is mandatory and he's on Oda's Sword Story colorspread draft

Fujitora because Luffy vs Akainu is mandatory and he's also on Oda's Sword Story draft

Mihawk is an obvious one no need to explain

Nasujuro is the annoying one as his lack of Black Blade and title makes me doubt he can be Zoro's final fight but narratively he shouldnt be coming early due to Imu's position

Kizaru Shiryu Nusjuro and lasty Mihawk imo if Loda decides to waste Kizaru on Luffy i don't think Zoro will defeat any admiral. Shiryu will take that place, when the red haired pirates fall to bb and shiryu bodies ben there won't be any discussions if he is top tier or not

Shiryu and Nasjuro are 100% guaranteed to happen since they both appeared in chapter 1031's rough colorspread(s). Fujitora was in it too but I don't regard him as an antagonist sadly. I guess Oda will give Nasjuro conquerors + a supreme grade blade on top of his mythical zoan. He gotta defeat a top tier and surpass Shanks before facing Himhawk:goyea:

Shiryu and Nasjuro are 100% guaranteed to happen since they both appeared in chapter 1031's rough colorspread(s). Fujitora was in it too but I don't regard him as an antagonist sadly. I guess Oda will give Nasjuro conquerors + a supreme grade blade on top of his mythical zoan. He gotta defeat a top tier and surpass Shanks before facing Himhawk:goyea:
Actually Nasujuro is only in the swordsmen spread with Shanks and all that
He's not in the Zoro themed one which does have Fujitora/Shiryu/Mihawk as well as Kuina,her father,Tashigi,Perona,Ryuma,Ushimaru etc

Actually Nasujuro is only in the swordsmen spread with Shanks and all that
He's not in the Zoro themed one which does have Fujitora/Shiryu/Mihawk as well as Kuina,her father,Tashigi,Perona,Ryuma,Ushimaru etc
The fact that he's prolly from Wano and that he most likely is the wielder of Kitetsu 1 makes me think that they're destined to cross path. I understand your pov though because if Nasjuro pushes pre-Mihawk fight Zoro to an actual extreme diff it will upscale the Gorosei, but he's the strongest one anyway

The fact that he's prolly from Wano and that he most likely is the wielder of Kitetsu 1 makes me think that they're destined to cross path. I understand your pov though because if Nasjuro pushes pre-Mihawk fight Zoro to an actual extreme diff it will upscale the Gorosei, but he's the strongest one anyway
Na the issue is rather that if Imu is the FV then he could even come after Mihawk and it'd make little sense due to his lack of black blade and WSS title

Voted Mihawk, Nasujuro and Shiryu.

Although I think it‘s feasible that Zoro vs Shiryu doesn’t actually happen (or Shiryu is basically fodderised by Zoro or Mihawk.

It depends when Cross Guild actually make their move. If it’s Strawhats vs Blackbeards vs Cross Guild at some point I could see Shiryu getting taken out as a sacrifical lamb so that Luffy vs Blackbeard and Zoro vs Mihawk can happen at the same time.

There’s a reasonable chance of a Beckman clash, although again, if Oda decides to include Cross Guild into Strawhats vs Red Hairs (as is also very possible, considering Buggy and Mihawk are both connected to Shanks) then it could be Zoro vs Mihawk at the same time as Luffy vs Shanks.

I don’t see Strawhats vs Marines happening, so I don’t see Zoro fighting any Admirals.

S Hawk, eh, could still be something that happens again before Egghead ends but I don’t think so.

And Nasujuro just seems likely to happen at some point.

Na the issue is rather that if Imu is the FV then he could even come after Mihawk and it'd make little sense due to his lack of black blade and WSS title
Imu may come after Mihawk (debatable); I don't see how it interfers with the Zoro/Nasjuro matchup pre-Mihawk. We're about to witness Saturn falling years (maybe a decade) prior to Imu

Shiryu and Mihawk the only guaranteed fights left for Zoro.
Adult S-Hawk or a Holy Knight could be a possibility but it will be very low. Gorosei/Admirals are not SH opponents

If Luffy defeats Saturn in an hard fight then I can see Zoro having Gandhi as a fight eventually (1 or 2 arcs from now) then Shiriu is a given when Luffy will fight BB and Mihawk, one way or another, is Zoro final fight. The only doubt is if Luffy defeats Im before or after BB, I think Im will come before and so Gandhi before Shiriu as well. There could also be some wild cards (who is Elbaf enemy?) but the big fights should be the 3 above (and Mihawk of course the biggest of the whole series for Zoro).