Future Events Zoro's future fights until EoS?

Which one of these characters will Zoro fight and defeat?

• Total voters
Shillew -> COO upgrade
Fujitora -> Enma Black Blade Upgrade
Natsujuro -> Sandai Black Blade Upgrade
Mihawk -> Wado Black Blade Upgrade
Natsujuro and Mihawk can be interchangeable but obviously I want Mihawk to be Zoro's final opponent.
I also want Zoro to fight S-Hawk too but eh I don't know where it would fit, maybe on Elbalf.

You can vote for as many options as you want

With Luffy I feel the road to EoS is quite clear with BB,Akainu and Imu but with Zoro there are a lot more debates to be have due to the presence of Mihawk who is stated to be the WSS and therefore shouldnt come before the likes of Nasujuro yet scenaristically speaking it's difficult to see how Mihawk vs Zoro would fit as his final battle if Imu is indeed the final villain.

So will Zoro even fight Nasujuro? Will he fight an Admiral down the line? If yes which one? What will be S-Hawk's role once he grows to be adult? I feel he's either gonna be defeated by Mihawk or by Zoro but I cant tell which one
Shyriu,Mihawk and maybe Aramaki and a Gorosei.

Voted Mihawk, Nasujuro and Shiryu.

Although I think it‘s feasible that Zoro vs Shiryu doesn’t actually happen (or Shiryu is basically fodderised by Zoro or Mihawk.

It depends when Cross Guild actually make their move. If it’s Strawhats vs Blackbeards vs Cross Guild at some point I could see Shiryu getting taken out as a sacrifical lamb so that Luffy vs Blackbeard and Zoro vs Mihawk can happen at the same time.

There’s a reasonable chance of a Beckman clash, although again, if Oda decides to include Cross Guild into Strawhats vs Red Hairs (as is also very possible, considering Buggy and Mihawk are both connected to Shanks) then it could be Zoro vs Mihawk at the same time as Luffy vs Shanks.

I don’t see Strawhats vs Marines happening, so I don’t see Zoro fighting any Admirals.

S Hawk, eh, could still be something that happens again before Egghead ends but I don’t think so.

And Nasujuro just seems likely to happen at some point.
SHs vs Marines (and thus Zoro vs Fuji) happens at Elbaf imo.

The SHs will be blamed for Vegapunk’s death, and Kizaru will likely die at the end of Egghead by sacrificing himself to let Bonney and the SHs escape. Akainu, who is already nearing his breaking point, will seek revenge against the SHs and Giants for the embarrassing Marine loss at Egghead, so he’ll lead a full-on Marine assault of Egghead.

Elbaf should already be on friendly terms with the SHs, so it’s hard to see there being a relevant group of enemy giants for the SHs to fight there. Even bringing back Meme for Elbaf would lack any tension since she already lost at Wano, and only a fragment of her crew would even be there (Smoothie and the others on the ship).

Taking on the Marines would be a good step up for the SHs (and they’d obviously have help from the giants to deal with the fodder army of Marines, and the Grand Fleet could show up too since at least Harjudin should be in Elbaf). Akainu will be a parallel to Surtur, the magma giant who started Ragnarok