Future Events Zoro's future fights until EoS?

Which one of these characters will Zoro fight and defeat?

• Total voters
Am I the only one rooting for zoro vs kuzan?
Shiryu will be the main fight so dont look elsewhere, the best we get kuzan as a warm up but honestly zoro vs kuzan will be boring, zoro can already cut ice, hurt logia with basic coa, disable devil fruit with haki, aoe to slice through any elements (warm eddy, island aoe flying slash like shawk) and islands haki blast, hellflame and fire styles to melt ice. kuzan bring nothing on the table. if it happen it will be just another "see? told you zoro stomp, he hard counter him".

stop spouting useless headcanon agenda bs
Post automatically merged:

:kidsmile::akaman:
Post automatically merged:

Worthless. Pre Yonko Shanks from 13+ years ago with 1B beri whilst he himself was famous and therefore near prime.
Vista>/=Mihawk is confirmed fact.

Mihawk Worlds Strongest Runner

Confirmed fraud

Top Tier going for the One Piece V Fodder going for the one piece

Shanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mihawk + Shanks non swordsman confirmed
Shanks feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Midhawks

God Kings godly feats that shit on anything Mihawk will ever do (even future)

Roger V2 confirmed

All counters for any arguments you may have:

Shanks crew don't care about Midhawks arrival XD

More Fraudulence
:cheers::gokulaugh:

Worthless. Pre Yonko Shanks from 13+ years ago with 1B beri whilst he himself was famous and therefore near prime.

Confirmed fraud

Roger V2 confirmed

More Fraudulence
I ain't reading all that :robinsweat::akaman::cheers:

Confirmed fraud

Roger V2 confirmed

More Fraudulence
Are you not tired of dick riding a character like this? Anyways cope seethe, waffle all you want, it's not gonna change things

Are you not tired of dick riding a character like this? Anyways cope seethe, waffle all you want, it's not gonna change things
Only one coping and seething here is you :gokulaugh:Keep coping + getting clowned Shanks negs your fave and Mihawk is weaker then Vista and theres nothing you can do about it sorry :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
:moonwalk:

:suresure::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

C

Cruxroux

Shiryu will be the main fight so dont look elsewhere, the best we get kuzan as a warm up but honestly zoro vs kuzan will be boring, zoro can already cut ice, hurt logia with basic coa, disable devil fruit with haki, aoe to slice through any elements (warm eddy, island aoe flying slash like shawk) and islands haki blast, hellflame and fire styles to melt ice. kuzan bring nothing on the table. if it happen it will be just another "see? told you zoro stomp, he hard counter him".
Would be cool but it's unrealistic as there's no way that Kuzan is loyal to Blackbeard.
Probably cause why fight Kuzan when Shiryu is a perfect foil for Zoro?
I don't have any power scaling reasons to why this should happen. I'm not looking at their arsenal over if they are suitable or not.

But I simply like this reference of

His given name can mean "Nine Mountains" if written in kanji (九山 (Kuzan)), a phrase repeatedly named in post-timeskip One Piece: Zoro mentions it in reference to his ability to "cut everything"; specifically, he states that "of the nine mountains and five seas, and under the sky, there's nothing [he] cannot cut". In this sense, Kuzan (九山, Kuzan) means "all the land", as Gokai (五海, gokai) is "all the seas", and the entire phrase is an allegory for "all the world"

I don't have any other reason. Neither taking their power levels or plot convience into considerration.

zoro can fight like he did wano , he took so many opponents in wano.
He can shiryu and Kuzan both.

Shiryu and Nasjuro are 100% guaranteed to happen since they both appeared in chapter 1031's rough colorspread(s). Fujitora was in it too but I don't regard him as an antagonist sadly. I guess Oda will give Nasjuro conquerors + a supreme grade blade on top of his mythical zoan. He gotta defeat a top tier and surpass Shanks before facing Himhawk:goyea:
Fujitora next:steef: