Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

I don't exactly see Nami in Yamato. Yes, there are few similarities, but that is to be expected. There are only a handful of templates a mangaka uses after all.

But to be honest, in my opinion, Nami's facial structure has changed a lot over the years too. The structure became rounder as the years went by.

What's funny is that you don't hear any of his wankers speak about the fact he couldn't even damage Yamato nor get the upperhand with his G3 + advanced Coa which is supposed to scale to Base kaido according to them.
Instead they will surely continue to overrate him,conveniently forgetting what happens this chapter .
Honestly when a characters gets used as hyped tools against people they should be much stronger than logically, that is the worst kind of hype tool. No character has been used in this manner more than luffy at this point.

M

MD Zolo

I think Yamato might be a problematic ally.
Nah!! Luffy is still the dumb one. And at this point, we have established that Luffy, Zoro and Kid are currently running a marathon to win the Dumbest Person in the Alliance Award.

But Yamato may be problematic in other ways. Samurai want to kill Kaido. Zoro and Kid want to kill Kaido too. I am not sure that Yamato will approve this killing intent.

Nah!! Luffy is still the dumb one. And at this point, we have established that Luffy, Zoro and Kid currently running a marathon to win the Dumbest Person in the Alliance Award.

But Yamato may be problematic in other ways. Samurai want to kill Kaido. Zoro and Kid want to kill Kaido too. I am not sure that Yamato will approve this killing intent.
Ok how is he dumb here? Besides just running in alone and causing havoc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah!! Luffy is still the dumb one. And at this point, we have established that Luffy, Zoro and Kid are currently running a marathon to win the Dumbest Person in the Alliance Award.

Oh yeah, you are right. I think she dislikes what Kaido does but not to extent of allowing them to kill him.

I think she will be problematic because she may fuck up a lot of their plans.

Luffy is relatively quiet now.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He still need to explain why Whitebeard Pirates isn't coming to Wano for 20 years (or just even trying to check Oden).
And now Oda make Luffy as a hypetool for Apoo, Ulti, and Yamato:lusalty:
Don't bring this up. It's the worst thing to trigger me rn.

Wano closed country??? OFC BIG MOM SAILS THERE RANDOMLY AND MARCO FUCKING FLY THERE EZ

WANO CLOSED COUNTRY
:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:

I just fucking hope Ace didn't mistook Yamato for Oden because I will lose my shit and fly to Japan to ask Oda what the fuck is he doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.