Admiral fans turning on each other but lets be honest Luzan is getting one shotted by Luffy quicker then Kizaru did, Luzan does not have the speed to dodge Luffy nor the endurance/defence to withstand the ass beating he'd get, his getting turned into a popsicle and unfortunately his little Frozen tricks would get shrugged off in the same way Doffy shrugged them off, Luffy casually did what Luzan does with "Ice Age":luffylaugh:

You would think that, if a character was important, Oda would take the time to remind the audience about them bare minimum. All the big players in the final saga have been showcased.

• Shanks, repeatedly.
  • Blackbeard, repeatedly.
  • Gorosei/Imu, repeatedly.
  • Akainu, against Kuma.
  • Dragon/Revos, they had their own mini arc and have been increasingly interwoven with the story.

Poor, poor Smoker's left in 2015 where he got a Doffy style cameo, otherwise he's in February of 2013 where his last contribution to the story happened.
Oda literally had Smoker mentioned a couple of chapters ago by Dragon but let's for our headcanon sake forget that and act like Oda has forgotten Smoker

:laughmoji:

You would think that, if a character was important, Oda would take the time to remind the audience about them bare minimum. All the big players in the final saga have been showcased.

• Shanks, repeatedly.
  • Blackbeard, repeatedly.
  • Gorosei/Imu, repeatedly.
  • Akainu, against Kuma.
  • Dragon/Revos, they had their own mini arc and have been increasingly interwoven with the story.

Poor, poor Smoker's left in 2015 where he got a Doffy style cameo, otherwise he's in February of 2013 where his last contribution to the story happened.
And a cameo in which he admitted total inferiority to a newly introduced character (Fujitora), even in the hypothesis he had the same rank as him.
That was the nail in the coffin for me.

Now maybe he will reappear doing something, I hope, but he is not in the core of OP for sure.

I'm sorry but you gotta be brain dead to not see the writing on the wall.

If Smoker was going to do something major, wouldn't we be seeing him around now? Why isn't Oda building him up? Why aren't important characters like BLACKBEARD THE YONKO recognizing him and formulating a plan around his capture.

Why isn't he being drawn? Is he not worth the ink?

Apparently.
Bro took only Ls throughout the series
Icant