Character Discussion A simple exercise when it comes to how Lucci views Luffy

F

Foul Legacy

Its both Kizaru arriving and Luffy leaving to fight Kizaru. If Luffy remained nearby Lucci wouldnt have attacked Vegapunk up until Kizaru showed up right in fron of them.
I mean it's obvious already he was looking for an opening. With kizaru arrival he got it.

If Lucci got beat even though he recovered next second then I guess kuma beat saturne and franky beat saturne. vegeta also beat bu despide the fact saturne recovered.
The fight between Luffy and Lucci ended, Lucci was gone for several pages after that.

We see saturn regenerate his limb the very next panel in both of these instances.
I mean it's obvious already he was looking for an opening. With kizaru arrival he got it.
The opening was Luffy leaving, when Kizaru showed up and Luffy was still with Vegapunk. Lucci didnt do anything yet.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Did luffy beat kaido after kong gatling? did he beat dofy after kong gun? or beat lucci after gear3 punch in ennie loby? answer is no for all three. lucci wasnt beat either he was right back in same chapter to top it.
He did beat them eventually

C

CensoredbyWG

Is Luffy stronger? yes but it doesnt change the fact he failled to prove himself to lucci "I dont recongnize strawhats as a yonko" it cant be more clear than that. trying to deny this mean you are coping.
Lucci got negged by one punch, stayed silent after luffy said he couldn't win against him and made zoro say that he would need to settle for him.

What more do you want?

@EmperorKinyagi kizaru beat luffy then according to @Fujishiro logic since the later needed to recover and unlike lucci he needed outside help.
Yeah Kizaru won that fight.
Lucci know nika fraud
Answer the question:

Was this guy defeated?
He was planning it the whole time.
Bro sending messages to kizaru while standing there.
Not everyone is like the MC Braun dead and jump in.
Exactly, he was planning and sending messages but not doing anything contronfational. Why? Because Luffy was there. Its not that hard to understand.

Why are you arguing this?
Lucci got negged by one punch, stayed silent after luffy said he couldn't win against him and made zoro say that he would need to settle for him.

What more do you want?
Answer this one too Redboy kun @Redboy776

Last edited:
He doesnt need to prove anything, Lucci couldnt touch him. Lucci was a punching bag the entire time. His only redeeming grace is his resilience as an awakened zoan. Anyone reading that line with no agenda brain can tell that Lucci was coping.

Its like If I beat the shit out of someone and they cant touch me, and they get up a minute later and say ''I refuse to aknowledge Fuji as a good fighter''. Should we take his word as law? Or should we see it as what it is, someone being salty and coping. Even Stussy was like ''bruh'' when he said that.

Does he have infinite reaction speed? No. Also Luffy has FS too he can and will predict where Augur will land next.

Anyways please dont derail this thread with this nonsense and go make your own bro.
Goofy is too stupid to use FS, as shown in his fight against Kizaru

U don't need to be a Yonko to be Stronger than Lucci
And what you think about Lucci's Power Level has nothing to do with his Knowledge

Lucci is an Elite Fighter & considered a Top Tier all over the World
Even Pre-TS, He was considered a Legendary Assassin including in eyes of Warlords & Marine HQ

Lucci fought to the Extreme against Pre-TS Luffy & in Egghead He witnessed Luffy's Growth in both Haki & Doriki
And He got to see Gear 5 (Which is a Temporary Power unlike Yonko who don't have such Weakness)

Lucci's Words are Facts
Luffy is not Strong enough to be considered a Yonko

WB Wrecks him
Shanks Wrecks him
BB Wrecks him
Kaidou Wrecks him
Big Mom too if She was in her Prime, She'd Wreck him too

I see some people parading around this picture:

To say that Lucci doesnt view Luffy as an actual Emperor or as a threat to him. Yet we both know, if we read the manga, that Lucci basically gave up on attacking Vegapunk for as long as Luffy was around. As soon as Luffy left to fight Kizaru, Lucci grew a set of balls and attacked Vegapunk.

Now, for any sane individual reading this, does this not show that Lucci admitted inferiority towards Luffy and knows he cant accomplish his mission with him around?

This is basic understanding of story telling every reader has but one certain sword community.