Rules Kingdom General Discussion

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I hope Maron ends up permanently joining the Hi Shin Unit and I hope Kanou does too in the event that Tou retires/something else happens.

Kanou because slaying Fuuki was only possible because of him, and that was the Hi Shin Unit's first achievement

I hope Maron ends up permanently joining the Hi Shin Unit and I hope Kanou does too in the event that Tou retires/something else happens.

Kanou because slaying Fuuki was only possible because of him, and that was the Hi Shin Unit's first achievement
I fw Kan Ou heavy but I’ve been saying he is a dead man. The arc that will retire Tou from frontline duties will likely coincide with his death. Ryuu Koku will following Tou as his aid as he ventures into political life as a minister replacing Shou Bun Kun (my theory). Roku O Mi is a better asset and a better fit for the HSU, and the most appropriate “representative” of both Ou Ki and Tou

Ma Ron is scum of the earth and doesn’t belong in the HSU, but he probably will join eventually, unfortunately. I’d prefer it to be just the Saki.

Looking forward to learn on Shouheikun's past.

He has been the Chief of Qin's military from literally day 1 of the manga. Above the position of Great General, which was seemingly never even held by him. He has always been regarded as being on the apex of China's military from friends and foes and even Ouki, who didn't seem to know all that much about him, briefly referenced 'that' Shouheikun's possible influence on Moubu's understanding of warfare via them simply growing up together. So there really was a high level of respect there too.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I fw Kan Ou heavy but I’ve been saying he is a dead man. The arc that will retire Tou from frontline duties will likely coincide with his death. Ryuu Koku will following Tou as his aid as he ventures into political life as a minister replacing Shou Bun Kun (my theory). Roku O Mi is a better asset and a better fit for the HSU, and the most appropriate “representative” of both Ou Ki and Tou

Ma Ron is scum of the earth and doesn’t belong in the HSU, but he probably will join eventually, unfortunately. I’d prefer it to be just the Saki.
ROM makes sense. He has more established relationship with Shin. Idk, I think Hara will always have Shin be the "star" of the battlefield, so him having the weaker Kanou makes more sense to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bashuri kills Kanou or Ryuukoku tbh

Maron's unit doesn't belong because of the looting and pillaging, but he's definitely joining. I'm interested in seeing the full Saki clan eventually join

I also hope a mountain tribe joins

Well, he does have one group of Mountain Tribals with him but they don't show up regularly.
Shin does have a few Mountain Tribals (the Blue Stone Tribe) in his Army that pop up every now and again in the story.

ROM makes sense. He has more established relationship with Shin. Idk, I think Hara will always have Shin be the "star" of the battlefield, so him having the weaker Kanou makes more sense to me.
I don't think there's any reason for concern of ROM stealing the limelight from Shin, and I love that angry mfer.

It's not that Kan Ou doesn't not make sense, it's just that he isn't very good and Ga Ro will likely surpass him in time. That said, my one "concern" as it were with ROM is that he and Ga Ro have very similar personalities, even if the latter is more on Kan Ou's level in terms of potential.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bashuri kills Kanou or Ryuukoku tbh
Yes, please.

Though I think Ryuu Koku is safe no matter what happens. He's really the type to survive it all.

Maron's unit doesn't belong because of the looting and pillaging, but he's definitely joining. I'm interested in seeing the full Saki clan eventually join

Shin has collected members from other GG armies like Infinity Stones. So Sui from the Mou Gou Army. Gaku Rai (RIP) and Ga Ro from Duke Hyou, and now Man Dou. Na Ki (RIP) and now the Saki clan from Kan Ki, with Ma Ron likely to join some time in the future.

I don't think he'll get anyone from the Ou Sen or Mou Bu armies, those source seems to be exclusively mined by the heirs to those respective families.

If Kitari dies (though not necessary) and Heki eventually joins the HSU (which I believe is very much on the table), then in a roundabout way, Shin will get some Mera tribesmen of the Yo Tan Wa Army in his ranks. Heki is also Sei's man, so in a way, Shin would also get an asset from the king.

That leaves the Ou Ki / Tou Army, and to me this is a very significant one, because whoever joins, will have valuable experience having fought in the golden era of the Warring States. Ryuu Koku would be dope, but I don't see him leaving Tou's side. Kan Ou is great, but I think he's bound to be killed off while still serving Tou. That leaves ROM, who has more screen time shared with Shin, and also a way more fun dynamic, as we saw during their stay in Shintei.

I'd quite like to see the HSU flourish with a command structure of:
  • Shin - Great General (+ So Sui and Ga Ro as direct deputy generals)
  • Kyou Kai - First General
  • Ka Ryo Ten - Strategist
  • Roku O Mi - Second General
  • Heki - Third General
  • Io - Reserve Commander [Medical]

Last edited: