Rules Kingdom General Discussion

The fact that he wasn't just murdered by Renpa on the spot means that Hara had some idea to still use him in the future. If he was executed then I'm sure we would get that information in the manga right after the battle. Him moving to another state makes more sense to me, because right now states such as Yan and Qi don't seem to have that many notable generals while Zhao already have plenty. This way there's a possibility for one of those kingdoms to have an aditional talented officer without it feeling like an asspull.
Defeating Gaku Jou with just 8K vs 50K and then sparing him was a great way of introducing Ren Pa into the story and immediately giving the audience some insight on his character and values. It wouldn't surprise me the least if that's all Hara intended to use Gaku Jou for.

If he did have plans for him beyond that, considering it's been 14 years real time and about a decade in the story, I think it's reasonable to assume they were were discarded - either by himself or on the advice of one of his editors.

I would like to see it but I don't expect it to ever be addressed again. That said, I think Han would've been a great fit for Gaku Jou.

Last edited:
I find it kinda interesting that Hara treated both a relative of Gakuki and his right hand man with disrespect

I personally think Qi is going to be stacked, I feel like people tend to forget someone like Moubu was originally from Qi
Qi is meant to have two generals that can handle business.

If we're lucky, they will each have their own set of vassals that impress.

I don't think we're going to be lucky, but one can hope.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Qi is meant to have two generals that can handle business.

If we're lucky, they will each have their own set of vassals that impress.

I don't think we're going to be lucky, but one can hope.
where do you get two from?

I got 3

Gan Mo, the commander of Qi's contribution to the Coalition, and Kanshu and Denkaku who were called to defend Qi.

They should all be very formidable, and probably have experience against the Kouen army.

I hope at least one of them is Qin 6 level.

Who has better tactical ability between Bananji and Earl Shi?

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ
Probably Bananji, he has higher experience and is more present in his fights, we already saw him trying to study Ouhon's spear, and when he was out of time due to Akou's interference he immediately changed plans
Earl Shi is a walking dead man, would he even bother