Tea without milk, true

Here we got different names for the milk one and the one without it.

The one with milk we call it Karak famous in Middle East and South Asia, you can add spices like ginger and other things to add taste

Its reallly good
Ngl I never tried tea with milk. It doesn't sound appetizing when imagining it.
If I were to ever try it, it would need to be in an environment where it is the norm, because then I'd know it's prepared as it should be. If I then don@t like it then it is what it is. But I don't wanna add milk to my chamomile tea and then end up disappointed lol:suresure:

This is literally why he’s a BBP cause he’s finally free to be just Kuzan. He doesn’t have to be an admiral nor does he have to be an evil pirate.

Being a Blackbeard Pirate makes the “I’m just me” saying make a lot of sense.
yeah. we've only seen part of blackbeard but i think the twist here is that kuzan really isn't infiltrating, him and blackbeard are actual allies with common goals

Ngl I never tried tea with milk. It doesn't sound appetizing when imagining it.
If I were to ever try it, it would need to be in an environment where it is the norm, because then I'd know it's prepared as it should be. If I then don@t like it then it is what it is. But I don't wanna add milk to my chamomile tea and then end up disappointed lol:suresure:
it only really works with strong black tea imo

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
People overthink and try to imagine Oda as a Togashi bis, but we all know the Aokiji sub-plot is as subtle as the backstory of Kaido.
Amen man, well said. Oda dropped the ball harder with Kaidos backstory than Kaido dropping in on the supernova alliance and how Onigashima was meant to drop too, sigh lol.

Well obviously but what does he want exactly?

Again, the entire reason Kuzan let Robin go in his own words was to see what she would be like when she grew up and if the government’s rhetoric about Robin being a devil that needed to be executed was correct.

It was essentially Kuzan testing the truth and word of the government.

Logically/narratively, the results of his experiment with Robin should tie into whatever his current objective is
Or he doesn’t have a greater objective. He isn’t antagonizing the marines or world government.

Honestly I don’t think any of the BBP beyond Blackbeard himself have grand dreams. They’re just all people who were given freedom by joining Blackbeard.

We had fodder say it just like we had fodder say act 1 Luffy was laying out Kaido.

Queen was conscious the whole time and we see he was uninjured while he was bringing big mom to Kaido. Like saying he lost here when Big Mom was the one who ended up in sea prism is absolutely wild
More than the explicit statement, seeing Queen on the ground immobilized and shivering later in the cheater idk what to point out.

Queen was explicitly knocked out.

But, as I said, he wasn't KO because O Lin never finished him off. In the time O Lin had a walk around the prison, Queen got on his feet again.

More than the explicit statement, seeing Queen on the ground immobilized and shivering later in the cheater idk what to point out.

Queen was explicitly knocked out.

But, as I said, he wasn't KO because O Lin never finished him off. In the time O Lin had a walk around the prison, Queen got on his feet again.
He was literally listening to the conversation between Big Mom and Luffy while he was “Passed out”

He was never unconscious. He was formulating a plan to take her out

By the way admirals bros, it's really joever isn't it ? Now we have to wait for the entrance of the great soldiers of Moon man to be completely overshadowed.
I think he wanted a darth Vador in one piece and chosed Kuzan as simple as that .
well it's a possibility, to be honest I would prefer that than simply assisting to a ridiculous twist that absolutely everybody realised years before.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Anything beside fraudon hints yet?

I just hope this not Pew talking randomly and an actual hint for the chapter, I'll be so upset if its not about the chapter lmao.

I don't see Shanks appearing ofc but surely Dorry and Broggy will mention him and say he wants to meet Luffy FINALLY?! Him and Yasopp will finally stop being cowardly bitches and having colder feet than Kuzan and Monet?!

He was literally listening to the conversation between Big Mom and Luffy while he was “Passed out”

He was never unconscious. He was formulating a plan to take her out
That is way I said Queen was knocked out, but not KO, as we were told.

BM didn't finish him off, so he was simply unable to move for some time, but not unconscious.

stop pretending to be hurt, you arent fooling anyone. zoro will prevail anyway. oda definitely had something planed, we just let him cook.
im not pretending yes im trolling the hell out of Zoro fans and their teories but I have nothing againts the guy . IN facts he is one of my favorite in one piece . He just is way too overated by his fans .

People overthink and try to imagine Oda as a Togashi bis, but we all know the Aokiji sub-plot is as subtle as the backstory of Kaido.
Except Laido only appear in one fricking arc, Aokiji has been with us since Water 7/Robin backstory! And now is part of the final saga.

That Oda put more efforts in Admirals than Lonkos characters, isn't my problem.:kayneshrug:

That is way I said Queen was knocked out, but not KO, as we were told.

BM didn't finish him off, so he was simply unable to move for some time, but not unconscious.
That makes no since. The fodder thought Queen was knocked unconscious you can’t be both knocked out and conscious. Queen was clearly able to move and conscious but just creating a plan which is why as soon as he got up he put his plan into motion and captured big mom.

Or he doesn’t have a greater objective. He isn’t antagonizing the marines or world government.

Honestly I don’t think any of the BBP beyond Blackbeard himself have grand dreams. They’re just all people who were given freedom by joining Blackbeard.
But then what did Doffy mean when he said Kuzan has the look of a “man determined to do something.”

Also, reread O’Hara and look at Kuzan’s progression.

He follows passionate justice and treats the government as law.

He views atrocities and lets Robin go to test if the government’s dogma is correct.

While his experiment with Robin is ongoing he follows lazy justice as he is unsure.

Now he is passionate again and separate from the marines.

There clearly is SOME objective he is pursuing and it is like related to the WG’s history imo