Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Yamato joins the crew we will have Monster 5!!!!

We will have a woman who brawls directly, using mace, smacking skulls, smacking heads, just like Moubu!!

OPlers always say how they want a kunoichi to join in Wano arc, only to be dissapointed chapters after chapters:
- Otama, who was close with Ace, wanted to be strong kunoichi and all, is fodder brat and damsel who got kidnapped
- Hiyori, Oden's daughter who didn't jump through 20 years timeskip, turns out to be still fodder and damsel princess who needs to be protected by Kawamatsu / Kyoshiro / Zoro

But now in this chapter, Yamato appears to be able to use smoke screen!!

Right now i dont see how Smoothie gonna be in their "friendship" circle.
But it will be interesting if we got the Daughter of Kaido, Big Mom, and Oden became a friends.:blush:
Then, who is Black Maria.:josad:
Well idk. Lol But I want Yamato, Daughter of Kaidou; Self proclaimed Kozuki Oden, meeting Hiyori Daughter of Oden. I really want to know how that will play out... but currently I think theres far mlm more chances of Momo and her meeting.
Black Maria dissapeared as far as we know, so she could show up anywhere.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Well idk. Lol But I want Yamato, Daughter of Kaidou; Self proclaimed Kozuki Oden, meeting Hiyoro Daughter of Oden. I really want to know how that will play out... but currently I think theres far mlm more chances of Momo and her meeting.
Yes, this is will be interesting if Yamato-chan found out if Hiyori is still alive.
But my headcanon says that Black Maria might be Hyougoro's daughter.:smoothy:

Status
Not open for further replies.