6.Might Guy
7.Jiraiya the Gallant
8. Minato Namikaze
8. Deidara
9. Sasuke Uchiha
10.Madara Uchiha
11. Sasori of the Red Sand
12. Hinata Hyuga

( It's been ages since I watched Naruto so my top 10 is inaccurate to my top 10 after watching naruto back then )
(And damn , I forgot Minato)

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
Damn havent thinking much about Naruto since it ended in 2014. I was at my wits end with the final war lol.

1. Tobirama
2. Madara
3. Ay
4. Kabuto
5. Might Guy
6. Orochimaru
7. Shino
8. Killer Bee

If this was a list of characters I hated it would be quite long lmao

Last edited:
L

Levi_Ackerman

1. Obito Uchiha
2. Itachi Uchiha
3. Nagato and his Six paths of Pain
4.Kakashi Hatake
5. Gaara of the Sand
6.Might Guy
7.Jiraiya the Gallant
8. Minato Namikaze
8. Deidara
9. Sasuke Uchiha
10.Madara Uchiha
11. Sasori of the Red Sand
12. Hinata Hyuga

( It's been ages since I watched Naruto so my top 10 is inaccurate to my top 10 after watching naruto back then )
(And damn , I forgot Minato)
Updated my list cuz I forgot Minato existed

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
All your hopes were dashed in dirt when that izanami hit .
I still remember exactly what I said when I saw that and I quote: *hands covering mouth* "that's some cheapass random bullshit....

Kishi had to invent the dumbest jutsu to take Kabuto down too. Honestly, hyper-underrated character. His flashback was the best thing to come out of the Late War Arc.
I found his flashback incredibly boring with some piss poor timing. It really killed the momentum of the fight. Kishi always been bad at flashbacks.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I found his flashback incredibly boring with some piss poor timing. It really killed the momentum of the fight. Kishi always been bad at flashbacks.
Kabuto's flashback was phenomenal. It's the closest Kishi gets to world building the other nations and being forced to kill your own mom while she doesn't recognize you? Great stuff, all around.

Definitely not the right time for it. Dunno why Kishi did it mid fight when he already told us in like, chapter 362 that Kabuto was a spy for many different nations and had no self identity. It wasn't pressing to get across. But I still think the content was great.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Am I the only one who likes Mifune? The dude doesn't have ninjufsu just pure swordmanship but he defeated Hanzo who clowned 3 Sanin.

1. Mifune
2. Jiraiya
3.Hashirama
4. Kakashi
5. Kakuzu
It was a Hanzo 20+ years older that had "lost his edge", which was Mifune's (and ironically Hanzo's) point. Hanzo's ambition was no more so his will to fight was hampered. Put Hanzo in his prime and Mifune gets clowned.

N

NeutralWatcher

Honorable mentions: Might Gai and Hiruzen
Post automatically merged:

It was a Hanzo 20+ years older that had "lost his edge", which was Mifune's (and ironically Hanzo's) point. Hanzo's ambition was no more so his will to fight was hampered. Put Hanzo in his prime and Mifune gets clowned.
LMAO you think Mifune was in his prime?