6.Might Guy
7.Jiraiya the Gallant
8. Minato Namikaze
8. Deidara
9. Sasuke Uchiha
10.Madara Uchiha
11. Sasori of the Red Sand
12. Hinata Hyuga

( It's been ages since I watched Naruto so my top 10 is inaccurate to my top 10 after watching naruto back then )
(And damn , I forgot Minato)
Updated my list by adding shikamaru
Post automatically merged:

Lol nope can't blame you, the manga ended like 6 years ago. Oh and thanks for the follow, I followed you back.
Thanks for following me too !

W

wordyworm

They did Anko dirty in Boruto
Just because she got fat? She always did like sweets! She's named after a dessert! Besides, she's a decent teacher and still a good ninja in Boruto.

But wasn't everyone done a bit wrong in Boruto? Shino became a frazzled, inept teacher. Kakashi became a 90 year old man, Naruto became a deadbeat dad, the Hyuuga family powers got entirely nerfed, and Kabuto and Orochimaru opened a daycare. I'm not caught up on Boruto, btw, so idk what's going on lately.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Just because she got fat? She always did like sweets! She's named after a dessert! Besides, she's a decent teacher and still a good ninja in Boruto.

But wasn't everyone done a bit wrong in Boruto? Shino became a frazzled, inept teacher. Kakashi became a 90 year old man, Naruto became a deadbeat dad, the Hyuuga family powers got entirely nerfed, and Kabuto and Orochimaru opened a daycare. I'm not caught up on Boruto, btw, so idk what's going on lately.
I agree that they did every character dirty in Boruto

Shino's appearance got totally changed. they destroyed Gaara , Sasuke and Naruto's Hairstyles , Nerfed them to hell.

It's like they want to focus on the new gen and they don't care about the potrayal of the old gen, so they make them look ridiculous.