Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally broken by the fact Zoro isn't as strong as you think or because Kizaru is being stalled by Sanji? Rough week incoming for you
Sanji blocked a laser attack didn't stalled Kizaru. And he already did on the last chapter without anyone pointing that out. That was fandom discussion that's why it looks so suspiscious for them to talk about it now out of blue.

And I already said Zoro is there with Lucci because plot requires.

The only thing that can harm Kizaru is if Luffy's attack had CoC coating and Saturn tanked that huge amount of punches without going down for some moments like Kizaru.

Always trust one piece fans to squeeze out whatever negativity they can from a positive Sanji moment so they can deflect from the fact that their assessment of him was incorrect.
:kayneshrug:
I can understand some people saying it's corny (I don't mind it since it's in line with his character and he's been like this from the beginning)

That I get

The idea of it being a new thing? That's just wrong

His strength being directly tied to his emotions and his desire to protect women is by no means a random addition

Love, Passion, etc. Oda has always brought it back in some form

And another thing, I don’t ever want to see anyone say Fujitora and Ryokugyu are jobbers compared to Kuzan and Borsalino lmfao. Kuzan and Borsalino have literally cried during active combat scenarios twice in one arc.

Kuzan is my second favorite character in OP but him crying for goddamn Garp of all people was unbearable. Kuzan should’ve killed Garp instead of pussying out when Garp got stabbed.

And honestly Kizaru’s emotional attachment to Vegapunk is one of the most pathetic things Oda has ever drawn. I don’t think Oda has drawn one interaction between Vegapunk and Kizaru where Vegapunk isn’t shouting at or berating Kizaru, but Kizaru is acting like an abuse victim who doesn’t realize he’s in a one-sided relationship, constantly crying at the idea of having to assassinate a man who’s never shown him a single ounce of kindness or friendship. Oda’s incompetence is just astounding.

If Fujitora were Aokiji or Kizaru, he wouldn’t have been able to free the slaves at Reverie because he’d just start crying in the middle of the battlefield. Ryokugyu wouldn’t have had the balls to kill all the Samurai on Wano because he’d start crying or some shit. Damn I miss Akainu lmfao.

Yeah, Fujitora and Ryokugyu have had like ten times the big dick energy of Kizaru and Aokiji. I hate to see it but that’s how Oda has written things as of now. But Oda will probably ruin them and Akainu too lol.
He was faking methinks. It's another Saul scenario.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Devon can turn into people who she touched, and she is touching Saturn?
So she just has a Zoan version of Bon Clays powers quite literally now. Thanks Oda.

I thought her transformations would be more unique, have their own benefits and limitations, be more illusion based or something like actual kitsune in mythology but sigh.

Hallucikinesis: Kitsune are able to create, shape, and manipulate illusions, allowing them to make their opponents to see, hear, taste, smell, and/or even feel things that aren't really there.

Aizen with his Kyoka Suigetsu is basically a Kitsune, Aizen was a furry all along! /s @CoC: Color of Clowns @Mr. Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.